1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Testosterone 11.8nmol/l

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Dorm3r, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

So not had cycle for like 4/5 years testosterone highest recording is 14nmol/L when using supplements to increase it but between 10 and 12 when not using is it time to consider trt for life at 31 or is there any hope getting back to my days of 22nmol/L naturally??

2. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Pretty much the same level as me.

Same age almost.

When you say 'supps' do you mean gear?

On gear I should imagine your test should've been way higher than 14.

Dorm3r likes this.
  3. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Just things like maca powder etc supplements Haha.

When I go back to endo I might discuss trailing trt as the andrologist told me anything under 12nmol is considered equivickle or something and considered low if there are symptoms.

Do you have symptoms and what are you planning to do?? Also you still cycling??

4. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

You could try zma,b complex,vitamin d3,ginseng,omega 3's,ginger.they may help to increase it slightly.
    Get at least 8 hours sleep and plenty of rest.reduce the stress in your life etc.
    Test levels generally start to decline in your 30's,though,so it's doubtful that you would be able to get it back to 22.
    At 14nmol/L you wouldn't qualify for trt.you normally have to be at 8nmol/L in order to qualify.
    I assume that you are considering self administerring trt,and only you can make that decision mate,all we can do is,advise you.
    What I will say,though is give it some careful thought,because once you start it will be a lifetime commitment,on your part.
    I would also suggest you get a full hormone check to test for total test,free test,lh,fsh,prolactin,oestradiol,shbg etc.
    You don't mention whether or not,you are experiencing symptoms of low testosterone.are you?
    If you feel okay,I wouldn't consider trt.
    I,myself have a test level of 8.5,and I'm 47,and I feel fine.I also have ulcerative colitis really bad but I am still getting stronger and putting on muscle,so a low test level doesn't stop me.
    Good luck!,whatever you choose.

noreason and Dorm3r like this.
  5. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

Surprised you even got to see an andrologist tbh.

Nah, they pretty much just mugged me off.

Haven't touched gear in about 5 years. Maybe even more.

Doubt I would ever again. Maybe if I hit 45 and I want to feel young again. Right now I don't feel too bad.

Considering my lack of exercise and terrible diet I cannot ask too much can I?

I will be cleaning my diet up soon anyway. (It isn't that bad it just isn't right).

Best thing is exercise, diet and positivity.

If you want to pin yourself for the next 40 years go for it lol.

I can't be fucked with it.

Dorm3r likes this.
  6. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

I have done some them supplements and that's when it went back to 14nmol.
    But been off a while and now it 11.8nmol the andrologist said below 12nmol can be considered if there is symptoms I am having lowered libido and last year had bad joint aches seemed to have eased this year.

I used the website for free test and it is 0.22% 15694241865153302095820179830907.jpg

7. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Well considering I'm 31 maybe only for 20 years and it will be done by a dr

8. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Took couple years to get a referral to be fair keep going back unless you dont have symptoms??

9. Mark1234

Mark1234 Full Member

Been in a similar boat to the OP.

Cycled for about 6/7 years through my 20s. Came off for about 18 months, you can get by with low Test but it’s far from ideal TBH.

If you are suffering symptoms and it is genuinely effecting you, might have to bite the bullet and just get back on.

4 years is a long time tho so I assume it can’t be effecting you too badly or you probably would have gone back on Test?

Dorm3r likes this.
  10. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

It more the libido then anything just never fancy it and feels more like a chore lol.
    And the achy joints last year that has eased.

So what position are you in now then yourself you gone back on and if I do go back on plan to do it under supervision

11. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Fuck that
    Id be jabbing test

Dorm3r and noreason like this.
  12. Rbduk

Rbduk Full Member

You won’t get it on the nhs at those levels so will be private. Given some of the costs I’ve seen for private you’d be better off buying ugl and regular bloods and just do it yourself

Dorm3r likes this.
  13. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior Full Member

If you're having symptoms,and its effecting your lifestyle,mindset etc,then take the trt,mate.
    No point in suffering if they've offered you a solution to your problems.you're lucky they're considering you,mate.
    Like I said my level is 8.5,and I haven't been offered it.
    They just check my bloods every 6-12 months.

14. T800

T800 Full Member

Bloods don’t look dissimilar to mine: my test is 17 but I have high prolactin, low fsh, low lh, high SHBG.

I’ve been trying the following to lower prolactin, up fsh, lh:

9mg Boron(decrease SHBG, Increase Free Test)
    -50mg P5P (Reduce Prolactin)
    -Zinc (Increase LH)
    -Magnesium (decrease SHBG, Increase Free Test)
    -Vit E (Reduce Prolactin)

If after bloods I might add 25mg of Clomid EOD-have you thought about this route?

Dorm3r likes this.
  15. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Haha you would be jabbing test even if you was 21nmol lol