• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Testosterone 11.8nmol/l

You won’t get it on the nhs at those levels so will be private. Given some of the costs I’ve seen for private you’d be better off buying ugl and regular bloods and just do it yourself
Well I've been told that under 12nmol with symptoms I can discuss going on trt

If you're having symptoms,and its effecting your lifestyle,mindset etc,then take the trt,mate.
No point in suffering if they've offered you a solution to your problems.you're lucky they're considering you,mate.
Like I said my level is 8.5,and I haven't been offered it.
They just check my bloods every 6-12 months.
Well I've been having my bloods checked 6 monthly for last year and bit and today she did say at my level with symptoms they would be willing to trial it and see how it went but not sure I want to go that route yet but seems as there no inbetweeners

Bloods don’t look dissimilar to mine: my test is 17 but I have high prolactin, low fsh, low lh, high SHBG.

I’ve been trying the following to lower prolactin, up fsh, lh:

9mg Boron(decrease SHBG, Increase Free Test)
-50mg P5P (Reduce Prolactin)
-Zinc (Increase LH)
-Magnesium (decrease SHBG, Increase Free Test)
-Vit E (Reduce Prolactin)

If after bloods I might add 25mg of Clomid EOD-have you thought about this route?
I have done clomid a couple times as pct inbetween to see if it helps but just drops back to under 12 lol

Also back in Jan 2018 took waiter letro tablet and checked my hormones few days later look at the result but went straight back down after
Screenshot_20190925-174829_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190925-174829_Chrome.jpg

Funny cos everyone else at those levels gets turned away
Only saying what I got told she said under under 8.5 is low and under 12 is eqiuvickle or something and if symptoms can be considered she said when I go back to endo team if want to push to trial trt it could be considered but at my gp took ages to get referred to andrology team but I kept going back

I’d be self administering pal

Clearly isn’t gonna improve anymore after 5 years off is it. Just stick to trt or test only cycles and just come off if you want kids down the line etc

Not much point struggling on if you feel shite is there. You’ve given it chance, time to make yourself feel better now imo

I’d be self administering pal

Clearly isn’t gonna improve anymore after 5 years off is it. Just stick to trt or test only cycles and just come off if you want kids down the line etc

Not much point struggling on if you feel shite is there. You’ve given it chance, time to make yourself feel better now imo
Yeah debating I mean I have got it higher but just drops again when stopping supplements

I wont self administer though under supervision lol.

In all seriousness I am also faced with the repercussions of years and years of reckless steroid abuse.

I'm now in the position where I dont really want to use them, but realise that if I come off, my levels will he absolutely fucked for a very long time or more likely forever.

I then have the hassle of trying to sort TRT with a doctor etc or self administer UGL gear forever.

Feels good mayn.

In all seriousness I am also faced with the repercussions of years and years of reckless steroid abuse.

I'm now in the position where I dont really want to use them, but realise that if I come off, my levels will he absolutely fucked for a very long time or more likely forever.

I then have the hassle of trying to sort TRT with a doctor etc or self administer UGL gear forever.

Feels good mayn.
Well an advantage for you is come off cycle and give it a month no pct lol go drs and get in checked guarantee be low lol trt sorted lol

Feels good mayn.
Lmao

Fucking retards aren’t we. I only stay on now because I know if I come off I’ll be absolutely fooked for life

Lol what a predicament we’ve put ourselves in ey Tom

Lmao

Fucking retards aren’t we. I only stay on now because I know if I come off I’ll be absolutely fooked for life

Lol what a predicament we’ve put ourselves in ey Tom

Im knocking on 30 with 2 kids, lift weights maybe once a week (gotten into boxing and lost weight and got fitter etc).

So no need to take steroids, but your basically stuck on them.

All the kids reading this laughing like I did when I was 19 too :lol:

Im knocking on 30 with 2 kids, lift weights maybe once a week (gotten into boxing and lost weight and got fitter etc).

So no need to take steroids, but your basically stuck on them.

All the kids reading this laughing like I did when I was 19 too :lol:
Did wonder if you were still balls deep in this shite what with u not posting much anymore

Sounds good pal, boxing is much better for you fitness and health wise

As you say it’s a shame you’d been blasting steroids for ten years previous just to sack it off like but what can you do :lol:

I’m the same mate, nowhere near as in to it as I used to be but feel like I’m stuck in a vicious circle tbh, if I stop I’ll lose all the muscle I’ve built blasting steroids and no doubt I’ll still need to be on trt anyway so why give up the muscle. If that makes sense? All for fuck all innit

Lol people looking in would probably find it fairly amusing seeing as it’s totally self inflicted. Don’t give a fuck when your young though do u

Back