Testosterone Levels - Test E

Mr.Jake

I have just had a Testosterone test using Medichecks.

Results have come back as: * >52.0

Normal Range is 7.6 - 31.4

This is shit as they won't tell me what the actual result is as its only 98% accurate over 52.0. So I have no way of know if my gear is under dosed

I'm taking 600mg per week Test e - Split into 2 shots (Tuesday and Friday) - 6.5 weeks in.

Could someone please tell me at what range my Test level is likely to be at if it's not under dosed?

Worse case scenario I am 52.1 ... is this even high? Can I make good gains at this level. It's likely a lot higher but I don't know.

Also should I be seeing a big increase in strength by now? It's gone up a little!

Need to find another testing source that will release the values.

I assume that's total T level not free test etc.
It's almost twice normal amount but I assume you are shooting 4-500mg per week??
Could be a number of things keeping the figure down. I'm no expert but I think AIs etc can affect numbers. @TinyTim @Con @Pscarb and a few others on here would be able to advise you better

I assume that's total T level not free test etc.
It's almost twice normal amount but I assume you are shooting 4-500mg per week??
Could be a number of things keeping the figure down. I'm no expert but I think AIs etc can affect numbers. @TinyTim @Con @Pscarb and a few others on here would be able to advise you better
thanks for the reply mate, but I don't think that you have read my full post. I said that I am on 600mg per week of Test E split in 2 jabs.

Also the reason It's showing that level is because they can't accurately ready any higher. All they know is that I am MORE than >52.0

Not taking any AI's at the moment although I have stuff on hand if any symptoms arise.

Thanks for tagging some other members, hopefully they can help also.

What results are you getting? Stronger? Bigger?

If either of those then don't worry what a bit of paper says.

This is shit as they won't tell me what the actual result is as its only 98% accurate over 52.0. So I have no way of know if my gear is under dosed

I'm taking 600mg per week Test e - Split into 2 shots (Tuesday and Friday) - 6.5 weeks in.

Could someone please tell me at what range my Test level is likely to be at if it's not under dosed?

Worse case scenario I am 52.1 ... is this even high? Can I make good gains at this level. It's likely a lot higher but I don't know.

Also should I be seeing a big increase in strength by now? It's gone up a little!

Get your gear tested

Nhs only tests to 52 as well mate

If your test level is over 52 your test is working and legit stop worrying it''s bang on

Nhs only tests to 52 as well mate

If your test level is over 52 your test is working and legit stop worrying it''s bang on
thanks mate will do! I was thinking about getting bloods with nhs.. no point if they also only go to 52

23 from what I remember from about a year or so ago. I should have got it done again before the cycle I know. But I would imagine similar.
well given that they were 23 then 52+ now seems a damn sight more of an increase... imho yeah if youre going to judge gear by getting a test then getting a start point or base line would be beneficial...

Back