Thc Oil

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Penguin'sreturn, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Penguin'sreturn

Penguin'sreturn Full Member

Alright lads and lasses. Sorry if this is prohibited as it isn't a PED query, will delete it if I've breached anything.

I have a 5ml syringe of THC oil (not shop bought obviously). For the fucking life of me I can't separate it into other syringes-1ml or 2ml etc.

Any ideas on how to do this? I know the oil is much thicker than steroid oils but I've done all the old tricks. Warmed it up for easier flow, tried drawing with slin syringe, 1 inch blue, 1half inch green and no joy.

Is it the case that a bigger syringe and the thickest needle out there would help it flow out easier? Thickest needle I've used is the green and biggest syringe a 5ml but no luck. Any ideas or anyone know how to do this? Would be much appreciated.

2. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Top Contributor

Can you not pop the back off and backfill the smaller syringes?

Penguin'sreturn likes this.
  3. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Can you not take needle off, put some liquid into another syringe (ideally diff carrier oil), back load the amount of thc oil into the other syringe with no needle attached (assuming it comes out with no needle) to make a thinner solution that will pass through needle?

4. zack

zack TM's resident millionaire entrepreneur. Top Contributor

The only choice is to empty it into a container warm it up then separate it.

THC oil or most CBD oil is usually thick as fuck. Lots of ground in it.

Either that or just do what normal people do and use how much you want to use at a time then pop the lid back on.

i.e. inject 1ml into your mouth, pop cap back on and stick it in the cupboard until you want it next.

Robbie likes this.
  5. Penguin'sreturn

Maybe 'normal' people just take it for themselves yet I on the other hand have a few family members/friends in a shit ton of pain, things like degenerative disk diseases and one bloke who uses it for cancer.

6. Penguin'sreturn

Never thought of that will give it a go ta

ChrissyJ likes this.
  7. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Top Contributor

Yeah in theory it should work, it is mega thick but just drip it in slowly, you'll have to use the 5ml syringe to give to whoever due to all the residue and wasted product that will be stuck inside it

Penguin'sreturn likes this.
  8. Penguin'sreturn

Ta for the idea but doubt this would work as made with isopropyl alcohol so have no idea if another carrier oil would effect its potency. I'll look into it more.

9. zack

In that case buy them separate as when you try and split it you will have no idea about dose and strength, etc.

10. Penguin'sreturn

Lad only sells minimum of 5ml syringes, 70-80% potency each batch. I know people might call bullshit on that as like with gear who actually believes they're getting 300mg of hormone in a test vial. However I've seen his grow, the Mrs is a much better expert than I am in this as she's smoked for years and the oil has helped her a ton (she has the disk disease). So even if it's 60 or whatever it deff does the job. I've tried a bit, grain of rice recommended dosage and it knocked me out cold, best sleep I've had for time.

The backloading worked pretty well though yes there was a fair bit of residue. And to be fair to @Sjundea first thing Mrs said was use coconut oil as the other carrier you daft twat, apparently this is used regular in the oils and edibles and this did work much better. Clueless when it comes to cannabis last time I smoked it I was 14 and threw up at the bus stop on the way to school lol. So all sorted now thanks lads

ChrissyJ, zack and Sjundea like this.
  11. zack

Fair enough.

Yeah coconut oil is the best oil for it. Pretty much most cbd oil is mixed with coconut oil as well. I think it’s something to do with the consistency of how it mixes.

Yeah just a little amount goes a long way.

If you know the guy making it then probably won’t be an issue.

Usually quality is a major factor but unless you know the manufacturer or are growing your own you will never know.

12. Raisin

Raisin Top Contributor

I get my oil in 5ml sometimes 10ml syringes. I just put desired amount into empty caps. Easier to take capsules than faff about with the syringe. I've taken too much by mistake when squirting direct from syringe. I wasn't in a good way for a few hours and then felt stoned for 4 days. Since them I've capped it.

13. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

14. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

I know my way around a Grow bro... anything you wanna know?

If your jabbing THC (i dont deal with needles bro) and the buzz is lasting days then.. bro!!.. I WANT IN ON IT!!!!! Save mah poor lungs.... im serious, i dont mind being stoned 4 days solid at all.

i smoke it via 'Buckets', like a 'Waterfall Bong'. it slin-pin it straight away bro, 3 ml sounds naughty.

Id feel like a proper baghead though.
    Lass: ''Hey lee, you wanna come chill?''
    Me: ''Ok, let me just sort my Slin-pin out first''

i dont know bro... Like having a bucket - iv just had my first one today and im BLITZD, all i see it white light.... im tripping wheelybin lidss hahaha

CBD got me to this very point though... i need kick the buckets

15. GainzTrainz

GainzTrainz Full Member

im off my nutt but proud.... it supresses a killer :hiding: