The BIG Picture

I am NOT asking for a source but was raloxifen prescribed by Dr (Haven't googled it yet) interested in this.
It was prescribed by a well known source off the review site. Have pointed a few lads in the direction.

Dr wasn't having any of it when i said about raloxifen. So many success stories if you Google it!

It was prescribed by a well known source off the review site. Have pointed a few lads in the direction.

Dr wasn't having any of it when i said about raloxifen. So many success stories if you Google it!

If it's who I am thinking of I shall drop an email today.

May as well troll my self because I know this is going to get some abuse! lmfao come at me bros!
yardshot.jpg

May as well troll my self because I know this is going to get some abuse! lmfao come at me bros!
View attachment 58549

held back commenting on FB.. because I believe FB is too personal & family etc on it, so I only ever say positive things on there.

but fuck me mate this is legit the gayest pic I've seen of you or anyone :lol: only guy on here who comes close is @ripped45 with his full on nudes in here ffs :lol:

cracking shape though.. but Christ :rofl:

Thank you mate
Ha, I'll cross that bridge if and when I come to it. Throwing my all into this so just gonna do my best and see what happens.
Not sure if first timers get invited

its a nice show and the judging and final is all in one done and dusted in the chip shop for six pm :)

Alot is said about Gyno. I had 50p sized lumps behind each nipple at 13.
Wouldn't do a cycle without Letro for years.
Horrible stuff and actually takes 45 days to reach peak levels.
I did two 6 month runs of tamoxifen 20mg ed.
Far less harsh and its now the size of a pea either side.
Looking at the original pic, I didn't even notice it till it was brought up so I wouldn't worry what others think.

held back commenting on FB.. because I believe FB is too personal & family etc on it, so I only ever say positive things on there.

but fuck me mate this is legit the gayest pic I've seen of you or anyone :lol: only guy on here who comes close is @ripped45 with his full on nudes in here ffs :lol:

cracking shape though.. but Christ :rofl:
LMAO I knew you wanted to say something on FB because I saw you like the one dudes gay comment! Glad you posted your thoughts here :rofl:

Back