The BIG Picture

IMG_20171028_131353.jpg

230.2lbs upon waking.

Holding reasonable condition despite pushing cals very high and doing more power lifting type training (which I'm currently living, even if frustrating at times).

Why?
Bit of an odd question to ask tbf @TITO

You really need to relax mate, are you that self conscious you felt the need to pm me as well cause I didn’t answer you immediately!

The reason I asked was (and I’m a little frightened to say now you’ve made a thing out of it lol) but I just noticed a wee bit of bloat in your face (I had this recently and 1mg Adex twice a week sorted it perfectly.

I wasn’t trying undermine you I was trying help, perhaps I should of put more info in my post.

Inb4 the speech about its not bloat and your well on point with your ai :D

Sunny D true to form
Dont think that's fair tbh mate.

As I said I need to push calories hard. That's 700g of carbs plus a day on training days, no bloody AI dosage is going to offset some facial bloat from that is it.

And yes I will call someone out whose being disrespectful, I have never dissed anyone's appearance or picture.

Yes sunnyd is being literal again. This forums slowly getting quieter by the day tbh I can see why with some of the dumb shit that is said on here.

Dont think that's fair tbh mate.

As I said I need to push calories hard. That's 700g of carbs plus a day on training days, no bloody AI dosage is going to offset some facial bloat from that is it.

And yes I will call someone out whose being disrespectful, I have never dissed anyone's appearance or picture.

Yes sunnyd is being literal again. This forums slowly getting quieter by the day tbh I can see why with some of the dumb shit that is said on here.

What part of “Are you using an ai mate” is disrespectful?

You really need to relax mate, are you that self conscious you felt the need to pm me as well cause I didn’t answer you immediately!

The reason I asked was (and I’m a little frightened to say now you’ve made a thing out of it lol) but I just noticed a wee bit of bloat in your face (I had this recently and 1mg Adex twice a week sorted it perfectly.

I wasn’t trying undermine you I was trying help, perhaps I should of put more info in my post.

Inb4 the speech about its not bloat and your well on point with your ai :D
There are reasons other than AI usage.

As people such as @doink @LittleLiam know who I chat privately with there is a reason my face is looking a bit bloated (medical) and possibly food to some extent as well.

I don't care to go into details but I had a biopsy this week on the underlying issue and will need an operation to resolve it.

Back