The Hunger Killers (my Full Diet + Searching For Advice)

Discussion in 'Diet & Nutrition' started by JohnM17, Oct 2, 2021.

1. mal

mal Top Contributor

How does a tomato dehydrate you, i never heard this, its basicly 100% water and a skin you cant digest..

2. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Maybe it's sun-dried tomatoes...fuck knows haha

GhostOf2Can and mal like this.
  3. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Thats how it reads and I thought the same
    But I think he means toms are acidic and its the walnuts that are dehydrating
    Either way, still ridiculous imo

4. mal

mal Top Contributor

Yeah proper overthinking stuff lol

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

I think reheated mashed potatoes tastes fine personally. Mashed carrot and swede (rutabaga) is better still for satiety/calorie ratio.

6. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

That's interesting because I remember seeing a video where he advocated drinking bottles of egg whites for protein, and how he felt it was necessary to eat 300g+ protein a day and thought what an absolute idiot. Maybe he changed his mind.

7. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Yea, but then time and effort to make it compared to rice/pasta makes it a lesser choice. And it also sits so heavy imo

8. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Yeah it's a lot more work unless you use frozen or instant, which isn't as good. Sitting heavy is a plus imo if you're on a cut.

9. Smirnov35power

Smirnov35power Full Member

The products i mentioned can be hard to digest in some cases.

If you are hungry all the time try to eat less calorie-dense foods and liquid foods.

Try to add zucchini and carrots to your diet and increase your total daily food weight.

Also the promblem might be in macro diet plan. Do you use any refeed/cheat techniques?

10. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Yeh he did
    He admits he used to add egg whites to his protein shakes as an easy way to get extra protein
    Then found studies about what I mentioned

Richard Dick likes this.
  11. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Full Member

Maybe he's not as bad as he used to be. I see a lot of people rave about him but from what I saw half his videos were stuff that everyone already knows and the other half was absolute shite, or a load of embarrassing stuff about how to get girls. Not seen any of his videos in years though, admittedly.

12. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

He's a lot more into the science behind the drugs now and dismantling fake natties etc. I do feel though that alot of his scientific knowledge isn't as much knowledge as it is script. As he recently did a video with Mattdoesfitness and he didn't use all the scientific terminologies he normally would and it just felt like when it's a live chat, he doesn't have the knowledge he makes out he does

Richard Dick likes this.