• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

The Least Faked Labs In Your Opinion?

I had 4 vials of their Test P200. It was fierce sore to inject and I expected that for such a high concentration but when I opened the last vial and did a ventro shot, it stung for 5-6 days, swole up, red. I thought there was an abscess buried deep in the ventro muscle. As I looked at the vial in the light, there were about 5 or 6 floaters in it. My bloods from the same vial came back with my white blood cells elevated indicating infection or inflammation. I ran it through a 22 micron filter with fresh oil and it was fine but crap to begin with.
The lad who took the op over about a year ago was a very different gravy to B.
Up until they were producing some cracking meds.

The lad who took the op over about a year ago was a very different gravy to B.
Up until they were producing some cracking meds.

To be fair, the Test P200 at 50mg ED gave me bloods of 113nmol/l so great stuff but the floaters I could have done without. He just didn't pull it through a 22 micron filter.

To be fair, the Test P200 at 50mg ED gave me bloods of 113nmol/l so great stuff but the floaters I could have done without. He just didn't pull it through a 22 micron filter.
The gear itself was spot on. I think the floater were actually particles in the vials from where he not cleaned them!!!! So slack it’s as joke.

That's the most basic thing you do, that'd put me off for life

Basicly if they don't filter they won't clean they won't do a lot of things all of these would be a red flag.

I don't believe they didn't filter, seems such a basic step that it's almost impossible to miss.

A bit of fluff getting in the vial could of been an oversight, obviously shouldn't happen but I'd say more likely than not filtering

Have we found a fake yet ? Reported on here ??
A lot of people including myself have found the purple top vials to be different. Definitely underdosed. Their old vials I grew like fuck, purple vials I’ve just maintained on my last blast.

a couple of tests results are available online, Boldenone 300 for example came back with only 200mg per ml in. (For example)

Back