• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

The Post Covid 19 Cycle

When gyms are back open whats everyone gunna do?

and also whats everyone on atm just to add a bloody different dimension!!

current.. test 250ish a week/hcg

return, suttin like 400 test 400 mast 300 tren

should be nice coz al be lookin probs shitter than ever looked and weaker etc
Not gunna do that been thinking and al probs do

250 test e
500 primo
300 ace

no orals

shud get a nice recomp goin on wif dat anyone else got any plans

Probably do

125 test, 125 tren x 2 a week.
Or
125 test, 150 EQ x 2 a week.

If I can put 12-15lb of decent weight back on over 6-8 months and lose a few lbs of bodyfat by getting my cardio back up to speed, I'll be content.

Fuck knows when I'll be able to do it though.
Have you used EQ before
I've always read mixed reviews

Yeah used to like it, just like any other compound isn't it but relatively side effect free as it's minimal aromatisation.

Never really understood how people don't like it. You jab it and get stronger and you grow and as a little bonus it improves your circulation and appetite which is good for recovery....

Puzzles me why people dont like it but i think a lot people go by side effects and if they don't feel anything, they don't think it's working.
I’ve never used it but the bottom bit is the impression i get aswell. See loads of people say eq is shit does fuck all etc...it’s funny how all of em who say it look like shit. I think like you say not many sides so people think it’s doing nothing. My mate uses it and rated it. What puts me off is the anxiety side effect That can be very bad he said.

I’ve never used it but the bottom bit is the impression i get aswell. See loads of people say eq is shit does fuck all etc...it’s funny how all of em who say it look like shit. I think like you say not many sides so people think it’s doing nothing. My mate uses it and rated it. What puts me off is the anxiety side effect That can be very bad he said.
Yer anxiety side effect for me
Prefer primo

Yer anxiety side effect for me
Prefer primo
Did you get it aswell?
my pal pushes through it...but he says he gets hungry as fuck on it stronger and fuller than any other compound so it’s worth for him..I think he runs between 800-1000mg of it.
For me it’s not something I can take the risk with, I’ll try it some point in future as it may not effect me like that but things would have to be pretty good outside the gym for me to take the chance.

Did you get it aswell?
my pal pushes through it...but he says he gets hungry as fuck on it stronger and fuller than any other compound so it’s worth for him..I think he runs between 800-1000mg of it.
For me it’s not something I can take the risk with, I’ll try it some point in future as it may not effect me like that but things would have to be pretty good outside the gym for me to take the chance.
Yer wacks ya rbc up aswel dont it and i dnt blood let only give blood once every 3 monts so that with tren wud probs send blood pressure into orbit

Apparently Var, Primo and Tren was a russian favourite in the soviet days. They called it a Duchess Cocktail.

Shame nobody on TM can afford it/10
Wudnt no wa orals to trust these days either la

Back