The Simple Guide To Bodybuilding. No Science. No Bullshit.

Jerking into the bar, not controlling the negative......Look @Incredible Bulk your deadlifting has been fucking awesome atm! But if you controlled the negative a lot more on each rep you would grow much more. I have ZERO doubt's about this! I don't mean a super slow negative just control slowly until under the knee then you can kinda drop it the rest of the way if it feels safer.

So if I am trying to grow my back I rather pull 220kg for 15+ reps getting tons of time under tension.
Than pulling 300kg for 5 reps.

ive been controlling the negative more, i took your point some time ago and its been better for it. its not about getting it up and locked and hurtling towards the floor now lol.

300kg rack deads, more controlled... pulled 290kg from the floor last week.
5-6 reps... back is toast.
15 reps? sod that, maintaining form over an endurance set IMO is worse to control.... sure time under tension is more but 300kg is 300kg still... its not the same as linear mathematics stating that 220kg x 15 = more weight lifted than 300kg x 6.... sure the totals are vastly different but the stimuli from 300kg alone for low reps IMO blows 220kg out of the water.
time under tension... 300kg worth of tension vs 220kg....
if it was just a case of lifting medium weights for more, why push for more weight? why not just push on from 15 reps to 20-30 reps with the same weight?

powerlifters and strongmen are huge, its not from lifting for 15 reps.
my take and foundation really :)

Aye it's a good thread. The forum needed it IMO.

Keep doing what your doing mate it's obviously working for you. What qualifier you doing?

And how you feeling this year about the brits? Thinking this could be your best year yet?

Doing the Welsh I think. Might change. Birmingham is the week after so might do that.

British - mehhh we'll see... Gotta get there first :)

i'm using a fraction of what i used in 2012, from 4-5g to right now 1.6g and this has been the highest its been this year.
growing like a weed, hit 270lbs, now at 255lbs and cutting calories weekly but still lifting exactly what i did at 270lbs if not more... fucked up eh?
i will push for 280lbs with J and see what that holds, im the biggest and strongest ive been on less gear so i do agree that gear isnt the be and end all....

what i want to know is that magic uplift the camel crew guys get? its not all gear but the peptides IMO, the real IGF-1 and growth, slin... add in nuttin but liftin lifestyle and you're set.
i was quoted on legit pharma IGF like the camel crew guys get and its not shy of a grand a pop, its fucking crazy expensive and people go this this guy, who are pros, for it... inb4 bunk.

the balance comes down to time under the bar, i fucked around between 21 and 26, drinking every weekend and zero lifting.
i trained 13-21, then 26 until now...
those who lifted from 16-17 until now are the supers already established and can be 280lbs sitting pretty on low gear and can fuck about more to maintain. IMO.

Yeh the camel boys are all nailing the gh n pharma IGF. We know this. Most do now.

All of there waist's are growing to tho in my opinion.

@AaronHudson Some serious commitment to the cause there mate having orange juice on your wedding day. Also commitment not ever doing proper reccys but I suppose maybe your wasn't around that lifestyle, I don't know. Do you not feel like you've missed out on some enjoyable situations, most specifically your wedding day? (people who say they can enjoy a night on water are just chatting shit - everyone has that BIT more fun when tipsy/drunk). I would feel like i've missed out myself but props to you for it in regards to bodybuilding - it's obviously worked.

Then theres me sat here wondering why I ain't massive yet, yet went out Saturday night for a mates birthday whiskey deep, coke deep...it does ruin you for a day or two.

@AaronHudson Some serious commitment to the cause there mate having orange juice on your wedding day. Also commitment not ever doing proper reccys but I suppose maybe your wasn't around that lifestyle, I don't know. Do you not feel like you've missed out on some enjoyable situations, most specifically your wedding day? (people who say they can enjoy a night on water are just chatting shit - everyone has that BIT more fun when tipsy/drunk). I would feel like i've missed out myself but props to you for it in regards to bodybuilding - it's obviously worked.

Then theres me sat here wondering why I ain't massive yet, yet went out Saturday night for a mates birthday whiskey deep, coke deep...it does ruin you for a day or two.

Nah I just don't like alcohol haha seriously it's never done anything for me. I held the glass for the photo but that was it.

Srs bodybuild oly drink water fellas,,This is why none of you have tick physique olny bloofy musclee

gh15 approved

Back