• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Thinking Of Starting My First Trim Cycle

No one is "attacking" you because honestly no one gives a fuck (sounds harsh but no one knows you so why would we be emotionally attached?)
I am just telling you as a coach that actually MAINLY works with females like @noel (he coaches one of the best bikini athletes in the world!) that T3 can really bite you in the ass down the road.
But by all means do as you wish.....ask enough opinions and you will hear the one you want to hear sooner or later!

Ok well that's a start @LucyLayer and honestly gives us far more data to form an opinion

As others have said there are some huge changes you can make here....depends on how much you want to change and if you can invest some time into food preparation and training....

Now recovering from surgery....already Implies your activity level has dropped and been restricted....so that's something you need to up..

Food wise structure it better, you have carbs, very little protein , no good fats and a pretty low calorie diet (of course the spag Bol could be like 1000 calories!)

Having someone tell you what to do rarely sinks in, it's better to understand WHY, then it makes sense and empowers you to be confident that you understand the process rather than just do it, then give up as someone told you to....there are tons of things on the Internet to read re nutrition ......

Right now the last thing you need are drugs. The more we learn the more it's obvious that you do this without what is effectively a pre contest cycle...hell some ladies don't even use that...and get in very very good shape...of course drugs are your choice...but as a women the effects , the side effects and the rebound effects of drugs are even more pronounced than in men and trust me women get way more sensitive if they suddenly add 5-10lbs of weight than a guy would . I talked a girl out of using this stuff who was already doing it...she wasn't even very big ...and boom 6lb weight came back on....and guess what....she wasn't happy !

You'd make a massive change just having 3 or 4 meals a day right now starting with a fist size piece of protein...eat that FIRST then have double the size of that in vegetables, plus some nuts (like 8-10 not a while bag) and with one meal (maybe breakfast) have some oats or something.....plus doing some daily exercise ....like every day ....get in the gym where you can - say 2 or 3 days.....and out walking or jogging or some classes or something will get you off to a better start......

Start like that it's not a lifestyle change over night, it's not a strict diet per sey but it's a huge improvement on what you are doing now.... Read up loads loads more. If on the road service stations have marks and spencer or waitrose or tescos.....you can buy bits in there , don't use room service... If out and there is a pretty sandwich store you can buy eggs and spinach...... If you need a snack some blueberries or raspberries or strawberries....

Last edited:
Ok well that's a start @LucyLayer and honestly gives us far more data to form an opinion

As others have said there are some huge changes you can make here....depends on how much you want to change and if you can invest some time into food preparation and training....

Now recovering from surgery....already Implies your activity level has dropped and been restricted....so that's something you need to up..

Food wise structure it better, you have carbs, very little protein , no good fats and a pretty low calorie diet (of course the spag Bol could be like 1000 calories!)

Having someone tell you what to do rarely sinks in, it's better to understand WHY, then it makes sense and empowers you to be confident that you understand the process rather than just do it, then give up as someone told you to....there are tons of things on the Internet to read re nutrition ......

Right now the last thing you need are drugs. The more we learn the more it's obvious that you do this without what is effectively a pre contest cycle...hell some ladies don't even use that...and get in very very good shape...of course drugs are your choice...but as a women the effects , the side effects and the rebound effects of drugs are even more pronounced than in men and trust me women get way more sensitive if they suddenly add 5-10lbs of weight than a guy would . I talked a girl out of using this stuff who was already doing it...she wasn't even very big ...and boom 6lb weight came back on....and guess what....she wasn't happy !

You'd make a massive change just having 3 or 4 meals a day right now starting with a fist size piece of protein...eat that FIRST then have double the size of that in vegetables, plus some nuts (like 8-10 not a while bag) and with one meal (maybe breakfast) have some oats or something.....plus doing some daily exercise ....like every day ....get in the gym where you can - say 2 or 3 days.....and out walking or jogging or some classes or something will get you off to a better start......

Start like that it's not a lifestyle change over night, it's not a strict diet per sey but it's a huge improvement on what you are doing now.... Read up loads loads more. If on the road service stations have marks and spencer or waitrose or tescos.....you can buy bits in there , don't use room service... If out and there is a pretty sandwich store you can buy eggs and spinach...... If you need a snack some blueberries or raspberries or strawberries....
Thank you so much for this. When I'm home in two weeks I'm going to sit down and properly work on my meal plan, I'll post it here once I'm done.

Unfortunately I pretty much had to order room service yesterday. I'm in Thailand at the moment, so I can't just nip to M&S!

I'm sure it's already been said, but an hour of exercise a week? Do that daily and you'll not need to worry about rebounding anything.
Once I'm Fully healed, I'll be doing half an hour of rowing + half an hour walk a day.

Hopefully if I'm diligent and stick to that I can avoid rebounding.

You can easy eat well in Thailand. God have steamed fish. Chicken satay no sauce. Eating spag Bol is criminal when you could have fresh coconut or pineapple. Prawns, baked chicken and a million vegetables. I manage it there are juice places everywhere. Peri peri chicken like nandos is everywhere. Sushi places also in the main centres.

You can easy eat well in Thailand. God have steamed fish. Chicken satay no sauce. Eating spag Bol is criminal when you could have fresh coconut or pineapple. Prawns, baked chicken and a million vegetables. I manage it there are juice places everywhere. Peri peri chicken like nandos is everywhere. Sushi places also in the main centres.
Yeah, I've been eating the street food most of the time while out here. The spagbol was just because I was tired and it's about the only decent thing on room service.

Some great posts from @noel. Take this advice and you won't go far wrong
I literally left Thailand yesterday! Been in and out of there since December, and the rest of SE Asia since September, you can make a start now no need to wait 2 weeks
You can absolutely eat well in these countries, I've managed prob 80% of the time in the last 6 months. It's just having a little knowledge and spending a few extra minutes to get things right. Street food is fine if you can find BBQ stuff, stay away from anything fried/deep fried the quality of oil will be poor. Choose anything steamed or grilled, salads, steamed rice etc. Ask for no butter (I've found they don't seem to understand no oil?) and any sauce/dressing on the side. Everywhere does fruit, muesli and yoghurt for breakfast
There are also gyms everywhere if you wanted to find one, I've found gyms in the smallest towns in the middle of nowhere

Back