Thrash Fat Burner Review

Discussion in 'Prohormones.eu' started by Hilly, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

IMG_4821.JPG

IMG_4822.JPG

I was sent the above to trial 3-4 weeks ago and have been running since.

Started at 1 cap daily. Didn’t feel much if anything to be honest however my Fitbit reported a steady increase in resting heart rate through the morning which is Defo of benefit to me as I don’t feel any noticeable stim effect but increase in heart rate both resting and through cardio.

This last week I have been taking a second one around 6 hours after the first.

I would say the effects are very mild compared to some fat burners but for myself I prefer this. It hasn’t helped with energy levels later in the day either but there is no crash like off some of the more stimy products.

My mate was disappointed when I gave him. Few as he likes the stim effect but it’s each to their own with these products.

I’ll be getting more n running through prep I reckon just for the slight increase in kcal burnt as I feel little things like this are important without nailing Stims.

pooley1810 likes this.

2. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

Yohimbine bark is different to yoh hcl isn’t it?
    I used the bark once thinking it was the same thing, defo wasn’t! I felt fucking awful
    It’s a shame this product has gotta use the substitute supps in there due to restrictions
    Caffeine, yoh hcl and eph is a decent stack

3. Hilly

Hilly Nutritionist and Sports Therapist Moderator

I think so bud I don’t bother reading into it to much n I have never felt anything from yohombine myself when used bar hit to wallet lol

pooley1810 likes this.
  4. noel

noel Top Contributor

yes it is not the same thing in terms of effects Mr P

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. pooley1810

pooley1810 Top Contributor

The bark extract made me feel proper weird, took it before work once and was sweating and shaking when I got there. Pretended I’d just trained and was having a hypo as I’d had no food

noel likes this.