Time To Rebuild After Injury.

Right im back had more time off due to the birth of my son on the 5th April, hes a little beauty. Also more issue with my wrist very painful and limited movenment, so having accupuncture, physio and awaiting to see surgeon again.
The result is im fat as fuck and down in the dumps so got back to gym this week outlined a diet, and training is going t very much depend on my wrist, dont know weight but my belly wobbles a little much so will diet until said wobble stops.

Good to see you back.

What's the news with the court case/police etc. Congrats on little fella too.
co
What's the news with the court case/police etc. Congrats on little fella too.
Cops are a joke tbh nearly 7 months on. 5 arrests so far no charges. They no comment everything get details of witnesses then get out and had them intimidated. Then the pc in charge my case I couldn't get hold of for 3 weeks turns out she went on maternity leave without telling me. Anyway new officer rang me this week cps not too happy as 2 witness ids are not correct due to intimidation. Also they have decided they need another statement off me 7 months later and my brothers after one of them admitted online to him. Fuck knows why it wasn't done 6 months ago. But since then nothing. I reckon no charges will he brought tbh.

Gyms going well still machine work as no stability in wrist but getting strong again and only moderate pain. Diet shocking im hovering between 17st and 17st 4lb so off to do weekly shop tonight gonna do a lower carb approach for couple weeks ideally would like to be around 15st at moment. Also just ordered some AD shredabull untamed. Ingredients looks decent, could do with a kick up the arse and hopefully a bit of appetite supression.
Bagged my self a job within kirklees council as an enforcement officer hoping to start next week as long as all background checks go through. my little boy is growing like a weed little cutie but forgot how hard work it is lol.

Attachments

• 19420462_10154452329251260_3952544975861726140_n.jpg
    19420462_10154452329251260_3952544975861726140_n.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 182
What dont you buy?
I was attacked managed to hold my own for bit more joined in ended with me in hospital several arrests and witness intimidation whats to buy?

Got to remember chris is from a posh place with posh society. These things don't happen where this chap frequents I'm afraid.

Bro hope ur recovery gos well and I understand that 100s of unprovoked attacks in Glasgow from wee fannys with a few drinks in them
Great news on the baby wee cracker my friend

What chance u got when ur taking out from behind by a number of boys .I'm pretty sure if it was one on one it wudve been a different story

What chance u got when ur taking out from behind by a number of boys .I'm pretty sure if it was one on one it wudve been a different story
Yeah by all accounts took 6 of them to put me down and still kept getting up then walked over a mile home with broken wrist busted up face part of ear missing etc. iv head from few of witnesses now and deffo wasnt pretty but held my own kind off. 1 on1 or even 1 on 2 id do ok but 4-6 guys stomping biting kicking while on floor no chance. Just hope cps do there jobs now.

I know buddy numbers always get the better but knowing that it wasn't as easy as they thought maybe they will think twice in future the cunts. Anyway the wee yun and training again will hopefully get it out of ur mind and cracked on my friend

Saw the surgeon yesterday regarding my wrist not great news 6 months post surgery and probably just less than 50% movement in the wrist compared to my other hand. Very disappointing to hear it will probably never get much better than that, but gotta keep pushing the physio if i can get a few more % il be happy.

Chin up my friend. U have the desire to get back to where u where at .goodluck my friend

Well back into full swing of things, added cardio in and also strength going back up quick. Still no barbell or dumbell work but getting strong again on machines. Added in shredabull by Anabolic designs and its strong as fuck kicks my arse all day. Also putting in 1mil (400mg) test e a week just for mood really and make sure i dont lose anymore muscle while dieting.

What a wank day, got a parking ticket when i went to gym for parking in an abandoned hotel capark its where everyone parks, came out with at least 6 cars with tickets on windows. Then to top it off fucking car engine blew on way home stranded on windy roads above Halifax lol. But officially been offered position for new job just awaiting on start date. Also had another interview yesterday to become manager of a big gym local to me. Felt interview went well although i have no experience in that field but will see what happens. But if im offered it i will take this over other job i was offered.
Good news on training front legs are exploding with growth (for me) as i cant train legs intense or heavy im doing bits everyday and the results so far are excellent and with very little pain in the knee.

Back