1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Tingling Feeling In Hands

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Adam83, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Adam83

Adam83

Hi, recently been running 300mg test cyp & 300mg primo a week. (elixir labs)

After the 2nd week ive been experiencing a tingling feeling & numbness in my fingers and hands every couple of hours. Never experienced this before with my previous usage of AAS. Dropped the primo now & havent had any more episodes of this.

In the past ive only ever used test & dbol at moderate dosages. No sides experiences while on.

Any idea why this is? Is it related to high prolactin levels? Bunk primo? Etc

2. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

Alright Doink la

3. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Full Member

Have you put on any significant size around your forearms/arms? When my arms get past a certain size they cause me to get carpal tunnel and holding a phone with bent arms will give me tingling hands.

4. noel

noel Moderator

Too much wanking.

Reacher likes this.
  5. phani tikkala

phani tikkala Dixie Normous Top Contributor

Not enough :lol:

6. Pie ead

Pie ead Full Member

Think this could be anxiety, are you stressed ! Probably isn't,

7. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

How is your breathing?

Have you gained much weight?

If your breathing is fast and shallow (possible if there has been significant weight gain) that could lead to low co2 levels increasing the ph of the blood making it more alkaline

Tingling fingers is common with this.

Maybe check the symptoms for respiratory alkalosis

8. Adam83

Adam83

Thanks for the replies.

Ive put on around 5 pounds and im still doing my daily moderate cardio. I did notice that my forearms were getting very pumped from everyday simple tasks outside of training, so it seems like mystery.

Good thing is that im not experiencing it any longer now that ive dropped the primo.

As for wanking, I normally save that for my HIT cardio lol

9. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

Not using HGH are you I have heard this can cause tingling hands.

10. Adam83

Adam83

Nope. Ive heard of hgh causing this but never test