TM Lifting League - Personal Best Lifts

ffs I am below average on this board, yet over on bullshido.com im probably one of the strongest (if not currently, the strongest member) on there lol

**** this board, im off to hang out with all the martial artist who can kick my ass but cant lift for **** :D

I'll put equipped numbers up but will put raw up as soon as i startusing lower reps:

90kgbw 330kgx2/305kg/295kg =930kg (squat was training others comp)

Edit:dont put in the 'top 3' table as much as i would like to beat joe its not really fair considering his were raw lifts lol!!! same for eurgar and welsh

I couldn't even imagine what 305kg feels like on bench

ffs I am below average on this board, yet over on bullshido.com im probably one of the strongest (if not currently, the strongest member) on there lol

**** this board, im off to hang out with all the martial artist who can kick my ass but cant lift for **** :D

Could be worse, could be me :D

I reckon next session CJ you should do some heavy negative work with 300kg and post the video lol

Reactions: CJ
I couldn't even imagine what 305kg feels like on bench

Tbh everything over 250 or so felt pretty much the same-ie heavy as fck lol.

Did lots of board pressing though in training so i got semi used to it although using heavy weights week in/week out gave me stress fracture of scaphoid and felt like my bones were flexing at times, having small joints does not help at all lol.

On boards i managed 360kg to a 4.5" board and did 330kg to a 1.5" board just struggled to get it right on the day compared to training weights.

The day after every bench session up to a comp i had blood shot eyes, a headache and felt like ran over by a truck lmao

Tbh everything over 250 or so felt pretty much the same-ie heavy as fck lol.

Did lots of board pressing though in training so i got semi used to it although using heavy weights week in/week out gave me stress fracture of scaphoid and felt like my bones were flexing at times, having small joints does not help at all lol.

On boards i managed 360kg to a 4.5" board and did 330kg to a 1.5" board just struggled to get it right on the day compared to training weights.

The day after every bench session up to a comp i had blood shot eyes, a headache and felt like ran over by a truck lmao

How small are your joints? Might give me hope lol :D

How small are your joints? Might give me hope lol :D

Wrists are about 7" iirc, if that's any help, narrow shoulders etc. Always had better genetics for middle distance running tbh, my bro pursued that route and was the top junior in britain but unfortunately injury plagued.

Wrists are about 7" iirc, if that's any help, narrow shoulders etc. Always had better genetics for middle distance running tbh, my bro pursued that route and was the top junior in britain but unfortunately injury plagued.

Sounds like me but only strong as fcuk. lol. :D

Back