Tmuscle Metalhead Metal Thread!!!

Some bloody good songs in here.

Have loved these guys for years. Even have the Tat to prove it, now with added bicep reattachment scar Lol

C6E7B8E9-9CEA-45F8-A454-4209EA802468.jpeg

Some bloody good songs in here.

Have loved these guys for years. Even have the Tat to prove it, now with added bicep reattachment scar Lol

View attachment 68279

I love all their stuff from Still Life to Watershed, not so keen on the later stuff but still listen to it bar their latest one which I haven't got yet.
Real music, well beyond what most would label as 'just metal' it's got so much depth and feeling to it.

I love all their stuff from Still Life to Watershed, not so keen on the later stuff but still listen to it bar their latest one which I haven't got yet.
Real music, well beyond what most would label as 'just metal' it's got so much depth and feeling to it.

Pretty much summed up as I feel. Not the same vibe but I’m a massive Anathema fan also for that reason (you can see the top of the A in that pic as I have the band art name wrapped round my wrist). One of the best shows I ever went to was at Union Chapel where Anathema opened for Opeth with both doing acoustic sets due to the venue type. Was a Cracking night!

This thread is amazing!! Anyone on here clicked onto Eskimo Callboy yet? They're easily one of my favourites right now, such a unique sound and the videos make it even better! Also, Wage War are mega for blasting out in the gym

Bought matalica black album cd today 18 quid in hmv, plus its in a thin cardboard shitty case lol

Back