To Achieve This Body

will369

Weight: 79KG

Hi guys,

Before I start I know it will take a lot of hard work to achieve what I want to achieve.

There is so much information online and tbh I wasn’t sure what to google so I thought I would ask on here

Here is my current body

You can’t really tell but I do have slight belly fat. I have recently spent 2 months smashing the Cardio to get rid of it, but I’ve been told I need to do weights.

This is my body goals

I don’t want to be MASSIVE. I just want to be lean with slight muscle.

I don’t really have a diet in place at mom. As I know I prob need to change it. But this is a typical day for me

2 poached eggs
Baked beans
Porridge

Grapes
Banana

Chicken and tuna

Protein bar

Protein shake

Salmon and veg

3 litres of water a day

I am really after advice on how much cardio to weights I should be doing

And also what type of diet to achieve my body goal. Do I keep drinking 3l of water a day?

I presume I need to but muscle on? Bulk? And then I cut to get lean?

Thanks guys

This got flagged as spam due to the image links but approved now, sorry for the delay :thumb:

As a starting point lift heavy, eat more in general, particularly protein (aim for a couple of hundred grams a day) and you should make some quick progress at first where you're new to lifting. For the first few months you'll make good progress even if things aren't spot on so don't get too bogged down in the details like litres of water, just try to be consistent, push yourself hard in the gym and eat plenty of good food. When progress slows a bit then it's a better time to reassess and see what can be improved upon.

I would prioritise weights over cardio with the goal you have in mind.

Don’t worry about how long it takes.

Replace the processed food in your diet with whole foods and limit your treats to
One evening a week.

Pick 3-4 days a week and go consistently to the gym and train on those days. Have a training plan, make it progressive and stick to with consistency. Do a cardio session on the other days, even if it’s just a 30 minute jog before bed.

Keep doing that and you’ll be working towards your goal.... How long it takes depends on how hard you work in the gym. How consistent your diet is and how much overall effort you apply.

Start now and you’ll find out.....

Don’t worry about how long it takes.

Replace the processed food in your diet with whole foods and limit your treats to
One evening a week.

Pick 3-4 days a week and go consistently to the gym and train on those days. Have a training plan, make it progressive and stick to with consistency. Do a cardio session on the other days, even if it’s just a 30 minute jog before bed.

Keep doing that and you’ll be working towards your goal.... How long it takes depends on how hard you work in the gym. How consistent your diet is and how much overall effort you apply.

Start now and you’ll find out.....
Start now, do it for 3 months realise how long it takes then make a thread asking what dose should i run, then one about how long can i stay on for then one moaning aba side effects

Dat cycle

Protein bars are a waste of money in my opinion and should be considered a treat (if that’s your sort of thing). No point in analysing everything to death at this stage though. Main thing you need to do is just start lifting and be prepared to be in this for the long haul.

Your starting point isn't too bad, so you should be able to start making results as long as your diet is consistent. Also make sure your form is good, see too many people at the gym with utter shit form and then they wonder why they still can't progress.

I wouldn't worry too much about lifting as heavy as you can, as long as your form is good then you'll notice results. Good form with lower weight is better than shit form with heavy weight.

Thanks guys.

Okay for the first 3 months I will lift heavy. Cardio once a week?

Eat clean / eat a lot?

1 cheat Meal week?

Then come back in 3 months and take it from there?

Cheers

You can incorporate cardio into your regular workouts or do one big cardio session if you want. Totally up to you and what fits in with your lifestyle. I’d usually reserve cheat meals for when cutting.

Thanks guys.

Okay for the first 3 months I will lift heavy. Cardio once a week?

Eat clean / eat a lot?

1 cheat Meal week?

Then come back in 3 months and take it from there?

Cheers

Why not start a training log on here to hold yourself accountable and monitor progress?

- Lift as heavy as you can but crucially with good form.

- Eat plenty of good food (non-processed), prioritise getting in a good amount of protein (can come from protein shakes if easier). I'd say 200g/day would be a sensible goal to ensure you've got that covered.

- If you're eating in a calorie excess (which you need to do gain a meaningful amount of muscle) a cheat meal isn't going to serve much of a purpose apart from keeping you sane, so have them as much as you need in order to stick to your diet the rest of the time (within reason!) so once a week or fortnight would be fine.

Genuinely surprised there’s not one p1ss taking post considering the IG ‘example’ pics.

Would’ve put my house on it tbh

SRS BB’rs only ITT

Dat wank tissue on the bedside table doe

16F40599-A62C-481A-BC68-4AE710D586CD.png

In regards to the first link you posted that really doesn't take much work at all. Won't even need a gym for it. Simple cleaning up of diet and calisthenics and that would easily sort it for most people.

Back