Tom Martin 400kg Deadlift & 957.5kg Total - Biggest Ever In Uk!

Greedy Ben

Top Contributor

From his fb
Screenshot_20170312-210341.png

More to come from this animal too!

FFS, he is actually phenomenal!

First time I had even heard of him one of the youtubers did a deadlift for reps comp (Omar Isuf maybe?) which he won by a mile. Just thought jesus this guy is strong.

Considering he is raw and his current bw is a fraction of Eddie's do you reckon if he pushed the boat out he could go 500+?

FFS, he is actually phenomenal!

First time I had even heard of him one of the youtubers did a deadlift for reps comp (Omar Isuf maybe?) which he won by a mile. Just thought jesus this guy is strong.

Considering he is raw and his current bw is a fraction of Eddie's do you reckon if he pushed the boat out he could go 500+?

Maybe he could get more if he went on an Eddie style permabulk:lol: not sure about 500 though! Speed of his warm up pulls on this vid are ridiculous though...

Unreal pull. I always wonder how these guys do all their training in straps and then grip weights like this at comps or 1rm tests... that's never worked for me!

yeah not bad I spose, but after speaking with a good friend he said as long as I keep up with my tricep kickbacks I should be able to do this by the end of the year...

the lights going off right at lockout were awesome btw... and I should have been there to ref that... fml

When this comp is done, I'm going to try and get my pulls to be more explosive – like Tom's and Andy Bolton's where the bar gets slammed by the hip extension. I've always pulled 'tight' and tried not to wrench anything above all else, but it may be what's missing from my deadlift.

When this comp is done, I'm going to try and get my pulls to be more explosive – like Tom's and Andy Bolton's where the bar gets slammed by the hip extension. I've always pulled 'tight' and tried not to wrench anything above all else, but it may be what's missing from my deadlift.
I'm going to try it this wk.

Inb4 snapped bicep tendons.

Back