Tommy6 - Cons 2016 Challenge.

Long day in work today then it's chest & shoulders time, it's my favourite workout of the week.

Thank fuck it's Friday, can't wait for a day off tomorrow.

Managed to grab hold of a couple tickets for Noel Gallagher so no training tonight. Couple fruit ciders down but hopefully not too much of a hangover so can hit training across the weekend.

Happy Friday team :)

Managed to grab hold of a couple tickets for Noel Gallagher so no training tonight. Couple fruit ciders down but hopefully not too much of a hangover so can hit training across the weekend.

Happy Friday team :)

Noel is cool mate, enjoy [emoji106]

Cracking night last night, good to let the hair down once in a while.

Not feeling too bad this morning surprisingly, I usually get the worst hangovers. Going to have a monster zero n head up the gym early.

Had my best meal last night,just pizza and ice cream and had a bowl of cereal, didn't even eat all the pizza just didn't really want it tbh. Taking that as a good sign.

Sunday's are family days so going to take the kids to the local trampoline park, usually go on for an hour with them(it feels like decent cardio) but don't want to risk it with a cracked rib.

I am going to attempt to train tonight though n just see what aggravates it n what doesn't, should still be able to do something.

Still unsure whether I should go to a n e n try for an X-ray, just can't be arsed with the waiting etc when there is nothing they can do.

Had my best meal last night,just pizza and ice cream and had a bowl of cereal, didn't even eat all the pizza just didn't really want it tbh. Taking that as a good sign.

Sunday's are family days so going to take the kids to the local trampoline park, usually go on for an hour with them(it feels like decent cardio) but don't want to risk it with a cracked rib.

I am going to attempt to train tonight though n just see what aggravates it n what doesn't, should still be able to do something.

Still unsure whether I should go to a n e n try for an X-ray, just can't be arsed with the waiting etc when there is nothing they can do.

Without being funny mate based on those pics above I would not be cheating on pizza and ice cream currently. Unless it's a home made low fat pizza. Frozen yogurt

Been dieting last couple of months and found a made best progress I've ever made on diet by having no cheat meals.It was something that xjpx had said on here about getting on better without them so I gave it a bash.

Yea I get that lads, for me it keeps me sane and keeps me consistent in a way, it'll take me longer to get where I need to get but would rather be consistent with it.

Managed to train round my ribs yesterday, mostly just using machines to help with stability and lifting lighter weights so gonna throw in Gironda's 8 x 8 and keep rest periods to 30secs.

Got a wedding on the 10th September, I was hoping to have a lads night for the kell brook fight but will need to go as my Mrs is a bridesmaid.

Hoping to buy a decent suit but I won't have enough fat off in time so all just need to see what I can get.

Still enjoying training so day by day getting better.

Another decent session, just working round my ribs, they are only painful when I twist or turn certain ways or push against my chest.

Low cable row 8 X 8
High cable rope row 8 X 8
Lat pulldown 8 X 8
Bent over row(extremely light) 8 X 8
Hammer curls 3 X 8
Barbell curl 3 X 12

The short rest periods really get a sweat up quickly.

Trained early this morning before work, putting my house up for sale so taking some time and stress alongside my work so early session again tomorrow then I'll train sat and rest on Sunday.

Still going one day at a time but feel as though I'm getting there.

Weight has been moving really slowly but for once in my life I'm happy with that. Muscle memory seems to be playing a part as I'm feeling 'OK'.

I reckon another 14 pounds off which will see me at 14 stone will be an easily maintainable look.

Training has been OK due to my ribs just very high reps n lighter weight, using a lot of giant sets n tri sets.

Will be training back and triceps later this morning, then a day out with the kids n I'll have s cheat meal.

Got a wedding next weekend so hoping to get a nice fitted suit.

Have you found another house or do you wait untill that one is sold?

Have you found another house or do you wait untill that one is sold?

Been looking quite a lot and have one I really like but need to wait until I have an offer on mine before I can offer on that one. Never been in a chain before so it's a bit of a pain in the arse lol.

Things are still going well, weight isn't budging at all but body does appear to be changing.

Back really enjoying training again and diet has been around 70/30 I'd say with protein consistent.

Small matter of the old firm derby tomorrow so will be drinking from early in then have a wedding reception at night. Sunday will be hangover food no doubt.

Monday I'll be stepping it up to around 90/10 in terms of diet and a small amount of cardio will be brought in. 15 stone 3 currently and I want 14 stone, 2-3 pounds per week will be ideal.

Back