Tommy6 - Cons 2016 Challenge.

Discussion in 'Con's 2016 Challenge: Sponsored by Protein Dynamix' started by Tommy6, Jan 28, 2016.

1. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Haha thought u were in England n a mad boro fan?

2. JB

JB Top Contributor

I am but supported rangers since I was a young teenager as I had them in a so-called fantasy football team through shoot or match mag can't Remember which one lol used to send 50p every week to it hahaha obvs a scam but used to get a team to pick and league tables sent through and that lmao

Tommy6 likes this.
  3. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Haha I love that. My supporters bus meets at 6am tomorrow, not hoping for much at all from the game but will enjoy the game and occasion.

4. JB

JB Top Contributor

4/1 for the win I send earlier by Jeff winter is heading up he takes a car full from Boro there is a bit of a unison between us for some reason seen Rangers/Boro scarves before today.

When Mowbray fucked of to the scum he had a testimonial against us that was around 1990 ish fuck me that was some day not stop fights all day

Tommy6 likes this.
  5. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

I've read Jeff winter book, he seems like a top lad haha.

6. JB

JB Top Contributor

Pretty much goes to every Boro & Rangers games even travels through the night and night to get to both games know him on media sites but that's it.

Tommy6 likes this.
  7. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Game was brutal, not even worth talking about lol.

A day of drinking all day yesterday and eating shit all day today, tomorrow the journey to 14 stone is on.

Craig.1 likes this.
  8. Craig.1

Craig.1 Full Member

Was smashing for me Tommy. Not gonna lie :lol:

Tommy6 likes this.
  9. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Sleep has been really shit the past few nights, not sure if it's cause I was drinking on Saturday or because I'm back at work.

Got a big meeting all day today so just grabbed a couple of shakes and a protein bar for throughout.

huntingground likes this.
  10. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Bee

11. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

been crazy busy so been getting a little lazy with food prep, will need to step it up again from tonight.

In for chest and arms tonight, starting to actually enjoy training arms and things slowly falling into place.

huntingground likes this.
  12. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Still cracking on, just slack at updating this.

Looking into buying a removal business for sale near my area, been thinking of going it alone again for a while and buying a set up already in place would likely save me some time and start up costs.

Training is moving to GVT push pull legs day on day off, will try to get some steps in on off days but hopefully once I get started I'll be back out on jobs so cardio should take care of itself

Just working out savings and all that before I need to see if I need any money from the bank which will entail a business plan.

The aim is still balance and a 2 pound per week drop.

RACK and huntingground like this.
  13. JB

JB Top Contributor

You not a TM millionaire then [emoji23]

14. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

Haha unfortunately I don't live the high life like some on here with their bentleys and their mansions.

JB likes this.
  15. Tommy6

Tommy6 Top Contributor

So day 1 of a GVT rotation.

Really good session and used an old style
    Life fitness machine for chest press 10 X 10, really felt a great range of motion on that as opposed to Dumbbells tbh. Still done Dumbbells and then flyes before a circuit on shoulders & then some tri's.

Always around this time of night I start to want to just pick at whatever is in the fridge so going to add a second dinner into my diet, better some chicken wraps than a pizza I reckon lol.

RACK likes this.
  16. Spartan111

Spartan111 Full Member

A Few tricks I try- Try 2l water with some bcaa for taste. Throw it in the fridge. When you get snacky, take a big 20 gulper out the bottle. Prove get about a litre in. Fills your belly and stops you wanting to fill it with cals.

Or if you want something sweet. Couple of chewable vit C tabs and just suck them.

Tommy6 likes this.