Tommy6 - Cons 2016 Challenge.

Supposed to rest today but an old friend who i bumped into yesterday asked if I fancied a back session so thought fuck it why not.

He's very lean but in clothes just looks really skinny. Trains in a big time under tension style.

Done 4 x 10 on every excercise but 4 or 5 second negatives, a 3 second pause in the peak contraction and quite an explosive concentric part of the movement.

Chins up 4 x 5 used as warm up, I hit 3 x 5 but last set I cheated a few reps.

Deadlifts 4 x 10
One arm DB rows 4 x 10
Cable rows 4 x 10
Wide grip cable row to neck 4 x 10
Bent over row 4 x 10
Lat pulldown 4 x 10
Shrugs 4 x 10.

Weights were light but what a session, really enjoyed it. Sweating buckets and could really feel every movement working the muscle.

On a side note, I bought a 7.5t truck today, was a cracking deal n jus said yes so picking that up next week and don't have a place to put it yet lol.

Things are going well, trained with a mate all of this week, went back to basics and focused on time under tension, controlling negatives n really squeezing and feeling the muscles work.

Going forward I'm going to commit to 4 days training whilst attempting to this business off the ground again,now just need to decide when to hand my notice in and what advertising budget I want to spend.

Think I'm going to tidy up the diet a little tighter too, I want under 14 stone before Xmas.

Back