1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Total Test Levels

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Deansie26, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Deansie26

Deansie26

Hi, i got my total test level and total Oestradiol level done before a sarm cycle. Unfortunately not free test etc.
    What i was wondering is would i be able to check if i was suppressed by getting my total test level checked again? Or is that not a great indication.

Thanks in advance

2. Deansie26

Deansie26

Id like to know this for any future steroid cycles to

3. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

If you got total test should give you an idea I would have thought what was the result?
    Did the bloods just have test and oestro or other checks because my understanding is if you had test albumin and shbg checked you can calculate free test using a calculator online e

Deansie26 likes this.
  4. Imspartacus

Imspartacus

If you want to know if you are suppressed (Highly unlikely from what i know about SARMS) you don't need free test, what you need to get checked are your LH and FSH levels.

Deansie26 and Dorm3r like this.
  5. Deansie26

Deansie26

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately it was only these 2 values.
    Here is how the results came back from medichecks
    [​IMG]

6. Deansie26

Deansie26

Thanks for that, the reason I ask if i can use total test as a guage is because that and Oestradiol are the only base lines i have at the moment so as LH and FSH would be compared to a range rather than what was normal for me.
    So if i got another total test kit it wouldnt be a good indicator of surpression?

7. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

I think the sport hormone check tests lh and fsh

Deansie26 and Imspartacus like this.
  8. Imspartacus

Imspartacus

You could get a fair estimate but you would have had to have your free test done before starting SARMS so you have a baseline, so in essence, the answer is yes.

Deansie26 and Dorm3r like this.
  9. Dorm3r

Dorm3r Top Contributor

@Deansie26 nice test levels would say your running ok oestrogen is low just be aware this can cause symptoms like achy joints and also erection quality believe it or not

10. Deansie26

Deansie26

Hi, im only taking Ostarine at the minute and would say its the low estrogen levels i can feel, can still perform but there is definitely a difference.
    With my natural levels as they are it amazes me that i got gyno after messing with the pro hormone M1T when i was younger. I must have been so suppressed as i had nolva but that obviously just delayed rebound, had never heard of AI's back then plus when your young nothing can hurt you
    Its because ive had gyno in the past that im hesitant to try test etc.
    Must say Ostarine is for real, especially for a natty lifter.

Dorm3r likes this.
  11. flash

flash Full Member

Yea I liked ostarine the one time I tried it

My cockle was always erect and ready for action

12. noel

noel Top Contributor

we know from the other thread that Cardarine does effect Test levels, i personally doubt SARMS are as great as made out,
    how are you natty if your using a SARM? LOL

huntingground likes this.
  13. noel

noel Top Contributor

photos or it didnt happen

14. Deansie26

Deansie26

I mean if you are a natty and not took anything like steriods you will feel the benefits for sure, had i took steriods i may not have been ao impressed.
    Not suggesting sarms are natty, or that i am anymorw

15. noel

noel Top Contributor

yes thats fair enough, but you mentioned you used pro hormones before, which whilst legal for a while are in many ways harsher than actual steroids orals.....