Tpw Super Greens.

I use my own mix of Barley Grass, Wheat Grass and Spirulina and add to my morning breakfast shake..... I actually enjoy the taste....got used to it really and im sure its worth it....

I normally use a greens supplement first thing in the morning, but not tried TPW's yet... Probably will this time round - MyProtein's tropical flavour one was delicious, but I've lost a bit of confidence in them recently with all the rumours floating round. Coming to the end of a bag of Bulk Powders one which is really not nice tasting, so looking for something else...

I normally use a greens supplement first thing in the morning, but not tried TPW's yet... Probably will this time round - MyProtein's tropical flavour one was delicious, but I've lost a bit of confidence in them recently with all the rumours floating round. Coming to the end of a bag of Bulk Powders one which is really not nice tasting, so looking for something else...

My protein arent great IMO. TPW are shit hot... the super greens gets good review. Im just waiting for payday then ill be placing order :p

I bought TPW Super Greens for my wife at her request. She didn't end up using it so I finished it. I added it to my shakes.

I'm not sure it's one of those things you'll notice the difference with. We generally eat a lot of greens anyway. I haven't bought it since, but have nothing negative to say about it. I could imagine it's a good addition if you don't get much veg in your diet.

Given I was having it with my sweet potato powder too, all I needed was powdered chicken to create an actual meal in powder form. ;)

I bought TPW Super Greens for my wife at her request. She didn't end up using it so I finished it. I added it to my shakes.

I'm not sure it's one of those things you'll notice the difference with. We generally eat a lot of greens anyway. I haven't bought it since, but have nothing negative to say about it. I could imagine it's a good addition if you don't get much veg in your diet.

Given I was having it with my sweet potato powder too, all I needed was powdered chicken to create an actual meal in powder form. ;)

I know for a fact i dont eat enough veg that why i want to use it...

I definitely think this is a good supp to use, again I usually have this first thing in the morning with my other vits. But DO NOT buy the mandarin orange flavour, I ordered this by mistake and is the worst thing I've ever tasted. Flavours of supps don't really bother me as I'm using them for their benefits and not taste but this flavour is almost unbearable for me

Bulk do Greens Tablets now, worth using as they're 100% greens with no taste. Just got a pack of 270 myself to try.

cheers guys.

yeah i sometimes go a few days without veg due to shit prep. so would be good to have a supp that just covered the bases at least.

will check out the tabs too.

ta :)

I just eat normal greens/veg

I know there are supps for pretty much everything these days but even I draw the line there lol

I use TPW super greens. I rate them. I do eat a lot of greens with my meals normally but at times I either don't have time to fanny about with cooking them or if it's food I am taking to work, I don't always fancy cold broccoli etc. it goes mushy and tastes shit then I'll get the greens shake down me. Quick and convenient. Keeps me regular and gives me what I need.
TPWs tropical is a decent flavour. I see reviews saying that its "delicious" and "tastes like tropical juice" that's bollocks! It tastes like soil that had got a bit of pineapple juice dribbled on it! However, it is drinkable, where as most greens shakes are not. It doesn't make me heave and isn't so bad that it puts me off using it! Defo recommended!

Ill be using some shortly its on my next order... cant be bad to have more greens, quite a few people on UKM use it mate and rate it

The ONLY people who say they can notice an actual difference from a product like this I find are usually reps for said company :P lol

The ONLY people who say they can notice an actual difference from a product like this I find are usually reps for said company :P lol

Haha i havent used it yet mate, imnot expecting to notice a difference but i know for a fact my diet will be better if i get a greens supplement in! Anyway... whos a rep ;)

Back