1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tren Acne

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Willj, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Willj

Willj

Just to see what others experiences of this is..

Myself i wont get any issues until about 3 week off cycle and into PCT, back will stay clear until then but as soon as come off its like it reacts to the dose lowering slowly as it exits the body and then flairs up quite badly and stays that way for up to 2-3 months afterwards :sad:

Sudacream and sunbeds do help but sometimes it can look pretty unsightly, not that I'm massively bothered as i hardly look "natural" anyway but was wondering if anyone has any tips regarding end of cycle/remedies to lessen the effects?

Cheers

Leejjay likes this.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Use nizoral shampoo on them as well as head and shoulders. Ketoconazole in nizoral and zinc pirionate (sp) will help majorly. Lather up and let the shampoos have five mins to soak in. I usually use the suds after washing my hair.

pooley1810 and Willj like this.
  3. Willj

Willj

Thanks man will add this defiantly

Sjundea likes this.
  4. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Savage acne on tren for me,sunbeds deffo help to dry me out.
    Fortunately have a gf that is obsessed with digging out the millions of tiny whiteheads on my back so a win win

Fatbrah likes this.