1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tren Cough Is A Thing

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Scudd33, May 20, 2018.

1. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

experienced for the first time on tren a last week 1ml shot to delt left me on the floor coughing my lungs out for about 20 mins.
    Fun.
    Is there anything I can do to avoid?
    Always draw up a touch at the bottom of the needle travel to make sure I’m not plumbed into a vein.
    Never wanna have to go through that again.

2. Getbig25

Getbig25 Top Contributor

It’s brutal mate. What I do now is draw the tren first in the syringe so it goes in last

Scudd33 and Robbie like this.
  3. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

No real way to avoid it. If you nick a vein then it's going to happen I'm affraid.

4. mal

mal Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    I never get it im lucky thank god

5. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I've only had it a couple of times. Mildly too really. More just a scratch at the back of my throats that wouldn't piss off rather than the attacks some people get.

mal likes this.
  6. noel

noel Top Contributor

can vary from nada to full on eye watering cough attack... seems to be less so these days with what im using - but seems more like pot luck. as above always last part of the barrel never first in!

7. The Red Meat Kid

The Red Meat Kid Top Contributor

I get it nigh on everytime with Tren ace. Enth is ok

I start to taste metal, my jaw tightens up then a 5 min coughing fit.

If you can resist coughing and sip cold water for a min or 2 I can sometimes bypass it. Horrible tho, absolutely piss of sweat and really over heat after it

BEASTZ6, Scudd33 and SteveB like this.
  8. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

I've only had it a few times of varying degrees. I do what RMK said. Resist coughing and sip on cold water until is passes. Easier said than done sometimes though.

9. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

It's reckoned that the tren molecule itself affects haemoglobin uptake to the lungs, so if you'reprone to cough then take deep breaths and draw oxygen into the lungs prior to jabbing

10. JANIKvonD

JANIKvonD JandirTheJandirHandler Top Contributor

its hit & miss with me. its usually not until you pull out & small amount of tren leaks back up into a vein you've gone through on the way in

sometimes I can feel it in my chest as soon as I've touched the plunger.. I've attempted to just bang it all in rapidly before I cough, OR pull out, deal with the cough & go again.. but no cunt wants that twice

theres a way to do it.. pull the skin to the side & go in, so the skin is tight on the pin when its in, then when you pull out, the skin slides back into place over the muscle & blocks the track made with the pin.. so the oil cant escape back up the track you've just made. I've done it couple times, but if you use too fine a needle, the pressure of holding back the skin etc is too much for the pin & bends it. so orange tip MINIMUM if trying this

hope that almost makes sense lol

Scudd33 and SteveB like this.
  11. milner575

milner575 Full Member

Think it’s called the z track method if nobody gets what you’re trying to say :rofl:

Scudd33, bertos, SteveB and 1 other person like this.
  12. JANIKvonD

haha was gonna say its called something track.. but its been 5+ years since I've read about any of that :lol:

good man

milner575 likes this.
  13. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

used tren a fair bit and never felt it, began to think it was internetz bollocks then got a hit of it was rough, good 10 15 mins of it.
    never had an attack of it since but can feel the chest tighten and have to sort of calm myself no short breaths etc...
    it' a bit freaky when it happens though

14. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Get it infrequently unless I start overusing one spot, if I rotate properly I never really get it.

Feel it on my lungs directly and going off what I’ve read it’s likely it’s just oil hitting your lungs. Must take a few days to clear from there as I’m usually rough for a couple of days after a bad one.

I find If I lie down the moment I feel the tickle it passes faster and doesn’t really kick in properly. Had them bad enough to make me sick and black out in the past. Woke up to my bird grabbing at my head screaming “ WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF NOW “ a few years ago.

“ oh shut the fuck up you daft cow, I’m fine” as I dragged myself off the bathroom floor and picked up my shringe.

Tbf every time I get tren cough I sit and stare at myself in the mirror and ask myself what the fuck am I playing at. Sat there covered in sweat, fucking freezing, coughing your lungs up for a bit of muscle.

Do that most jabs lately if I’m honest. The shit we do for a bit of borrowed muscle or strength is fucking ridiculous.

We all know it, yet we all carry on......

Mental really isn’t it.

Dem deep seated issues we all pretend we don’t possess.

rick89, Chris GW, spearman and 4 others like this.
  15. JANIKvonD

its the aftermath.. chest is still sore a week later sometimes after a bad one. sleeps all fucked too

all for the greater good though chaps- paranoia gainz

doink likes this.