1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tren Hex

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Spawn_of_Haney, May 21, 2018.

1. Spawn_of_Haney

Spawn_of_Haney Full Member

The only real tren I've got on with in regards to result to sides ratio.
    Recently taken 'rons tren ace 100 and christ I was a paranoid mess.
    However its the first time I've ran ace other then in a rip blend.
    Accusing ex's of having premium snapchats whilst we was together and all kinds. (She never had snapchat in the 3 years together) :/
    Safe to say I dropped it and 4 weeks on am back to normality.
    I have few sources but they are trustworthy but sadly they don't stock it.
    This is not a sourcing thread but is Hex a dieing ester?
    When I was on Ap Para and it was getting talked about on the forums it seemed many labs was following suit.
    A little look in the obvious places and nothing.

RickJsy likes this.

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

less popular as its usually more expensive than Ace or E, but sources make it
    ive used it as part of a blend - never alone purely as costs a bit more

3. Golden

Golden Full Member

How much tren were you using?

4. Spawn_of_Haney

300mg
    Never done much more then that in hex or enth form tbh.

RickJsy likes this.
  5. Porky

Porky Committee brofessor Top Contributor

People who've used hex have reported better strength increase etc over a or e with less sides too.
    Just a minority use it so labs don't want loads of vials stuck up their arses to only sell one or two every 6 months, plus of course the additional cost of the raw but this does reflect in the finished products price.

Reacher, doink and RickJsy like this.
  6. doink

doink PhD in Bro Science

Fairy sure Chiron did hex, dunno if they still stock it or not though.

7. Spawn_of_Haney

They did Doink, last time I asked though they had stopped.
    I'd of happily paid the premium.
    If they want to start up again then i'm in.

RickJsy and Ash1981 like this.
  8. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

My first and only run of hex was AP para. loved the stuff, but its only as i got a job lot off a mate otherwise It's a bit expensive for my taste.

Reacher and Ash1981 like this.
  9. RickJsy

RickJsy Crippled fat guy Top Contributor

How anyone can run 1g of any kind of tren is beyond me. I’m the same as the op on 300. I’d be up for trying hex to see if I could get the gains without it turning me into a paranoid sociopath that constantly wants to fuck my kids’ schoolmates’ mums.

Reacher, zack, jrichards30 and 4 others like this.
  10. Ash1981

Ash1981 Gym Rat Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    That’s the issue for me the paranoia

And the hair loss

But yea hex for the win too, been advised is the easiest for sides too. I find keeping estro really low combats most sides for me on ace though

100mg a week is enough for me lol

11. Spawn_of_Haney

I will never touch ace again.
    I've never been so out of touch with myself and reality on it.
    I looked great don't get me wrong but I got a few minutes of common sense and looked at myself and thought f**k that.
    I've had a few runs with Enth and definitely got on better but feel in regards to strength and look it doesn't deliver like ace or hex.
    Now i've only used Ap Parabolin and Baltic Parabolin but at 3 amps a week I felt fantastic and strenth was crazy.
    Only side was night sweats and even they was not as intense.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  12. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Gram of tren a pw week atm and I feel pretty damn strange most of the time,no paranoia but zero tolerance for bullshit.
    Chiron hex @ 500mg pw felt no change,results were mediocre compared to ace to be completely honest but then no mental issues so it’s gotta be better in the long run right?

Ash1981 likes this.
  13. Chris GW

Chris GW Full Member

Keifei do a para, dosed at the original 86(?)mg/ml and it's meant to be serious. Most labs these days just do tri-tren blends and blag that there's hex in it when there just won't be, based on the price.

I can smash tren at high doses and it just makes me much less tolerant and quick to react. So I don't usually dose it that high and I'm ok on it. The key is, forget the bro-science about needing higher test with 19-nors, it's bullshit. Just running a TRT test dose and letting the tren do it's thing would lessen or even eradicate most of the sides for most people, all because e2 would be much more manageable.