1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Tren/test Pct

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by wildalert, Jul 16, 2019.

1. wildalert

wildalert

I'm running 200mg Tren E/200mg Test E per week (8 week cycle). It was supposed to be a 10 week cycle but cutting it short.

In discussions regarding PCT i'm trying to work out what is suitable. A friend suggested Dr Scallys power PCT and i'm wondering if it is overkill or seems fine...

Day 1-20: 2000iu HCG EOD
    Dayt 1-30 - Nolva 40mg PD, Clomid - 100mg PD
    Day 31-45 - Nolva 40 PD

Thoughts, opinions and suggestions please, thank you.

2. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

First things first. How long do you plan to stay off?

How long do you honestly think you’re going to stay off? (Different question)

How old are you?

And why you cutting it short?

3. wildalert

wildalert

At the moment, at least a year. I'm happy with where i'm at size wise, maybe a tad leaner but that can be done naturally.

I initially purchased enough for an 8 week cycle and was going to buy a bit extra to carry on but the sides have been very harsh so i'm happy to come off and feel normal again.

Aged 30, 107kg, BF 12%.

G-G and huntingground like this.
  4. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

I’m not the best at PCT but it seems pretty standard to me.

You’re not on big doses so it may be a bit overkill.

Did you have bloods done before cycle or any plan to have a look post?

5. wildalert

wildalert

I was planning to get them done post cycle.
    The HCG seemed overkill but if it's the recommended dose then can't do enough to get your levels normal again.

6. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

Looks ok to me, prob a bit overkill but better safe than sorry.

7. RickHarley

RickHarley

to be safe probably something like this:
    Week Nolvadex HCG Aromasin Vitamin E
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 20-25mgs/day 1000iu/day
    4 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 20-25mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day purchased https://steroidsfax.net/

8. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Full Member

I’d do about 10’000iu Hcg total even if I came off now (been on B+C for 3 years)

1000iu eod for 20 days then just use clomid at 50mg a day for a fortnight then 25mg eod for as long as I felt like it (start the clomid a few days before last jab of Hcg). Last time I came off after a similar amount of time I did pretty much this and got a blood test after 3 months post pct and my test level was back up to 29nmol

Still didn’t feel bang on libido wise tbh but there’s a lot of things involved in that other than test levels

You haven’t done much or been on long imo OP so no need to go mad. I understand if your apprehensive mind so do what feels right

pooley1810 likes this.
  9. wildalert

wildalert

Thanks for the replies, all noted