1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Tren's Bad Hit On Hdl

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by The Optimist, Jul 22, 2022.

1. The Optimist

The Optimist Full Member

My HDL hovers around 1 mmol/L when on most anabolics or even combinations. I got bloods done in the middle of a cut with 350 Tren A thrown in and it drops to 0.41 mmol / L.

Is there anything realistically that can be done to bring it up a bit? I do cardio 3-4 times a week, diet is very clean and dull - chicken breast, rice, veg, fruits, EPA / DHA oils, protein powder. The saving grace is my TG and LDL are also very low.

bella1231 likes this.
  2. Greedy Ben

Greedy Ben Top Contributor

Not use tren? It's a harsh drug with a lot of sides.
    Thats not you in the avi is it as well?

Richard Dick and bella1231 like this.
  3. FATBOY

FATBOY Age is just a number Competitor

Tren is a nasty drug the problem is it works very well , prob only use for like 6 weeks at a time or weigh up if its realy worth the hit on your body

bella1231 likes this.