1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Tresiba... Long Acting Insulin

Discussion in 'Growth Hormone/Peptides' started by anthony mccartan, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Any of you guys tried this? can it be used for a bodybuilder? I know its a 36 hour slin and lantus is 24 hour which is easier to track.
    I can get tresiba on tap and it seems that lantus users are changing to tresiba. Any thoughts? Can't find any old posts on it

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2020
  2. huntingground

huntingground King Kenny Competitor

Never heard of it. I have used Lantus.

anthony mccartan likes this.
  3. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’ve heard about it

From what I’ve heard it’s very useful as a Lantus alternative and is a legitimate 24hr insulin rather than a roughly 18hr one like lantus

One shot a day