Triple H Retires Due To Heart “event”

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GhostOf2Can, Apr 3, 2022.

1. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

He used to be big and ripped back in the day year round, deffo not natural. Had a heart “event” 6 months back and now has a defibrillator and according to some people can no longer work out due to the strain it’d put on his weakened heart.

He’s had to retire

Interview opening up about it all

Coach Greg’s take on it which is spot on imo

This shit makes me worry. I’m very heavy compared to average size people, train very hard and ive been on or off steroids (usually on) for 10 years

I’m 37 now

Legit think I’m gonna have to just do my trt stuff from now on

Jayne Scott likes this.
  2. s man

s man Moderator

Good idea mate. You don’t want to push it to a point where something bad happens and then even TRT isn’t an option anymore.
    I’d love to be able to still run a TRT dose but it’s off the table now and let’s be honest. If all else is good and your training as hard as you can and eating well you’ll still stay pretty strong and hold a good look even on a low dose. The only thing missing is the ability to be a little fast and loose with food more often.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  3. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

not watched the vids so unsure if it's mentioned, but most pro wrestlers I believe are putting away more reccies and pain killers that AAS. I imagine they all play a role.
    That's not to say anabolics won't be a huge factor.
    These stories prick your ears more as you get older that's for sure.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  4. s man

s man Moderator

This is true but HHH was known as someone who didn’t drink and do recs. That whole group would always joke about him being the dedicated driver who’d bail them out when they were off their nut.

GhostOf2Can and Reacher like this.
  5. GhostOf2Can

Yeah HHH has apparently always been pretty clean living other than the steroids

He’s always been heavy in to the bodybuilding though. He’s 52 now and was still pretty jacked up until a year or two ago

He talks about potentially leaving his daughters behind and it resonated with me, hence the thread. He also said he monitored health markers and there was no sign anything was wrong

Really do need to knock the Gear on the head other than trt

Reacher likes this.
  6. Reacher

Reacher Moderator

surprised he's 52 tbh, I'd have him down as older.

7. Reps

Reps Top Contributor

Imo weight or walking around with excess weight from what you should be carrying is the main driver in these issues

Obviously coupled with gear(all sorts) use but just looking at my own blood work and blood pressure readings etc my body doesn’t like it when I get heavy.

8. GhostOf2Can

When your walking around heavy you actually feel unhealthy don’t you. Life is very laboured

Anything up to 270 I feel good, above that I’m usually on more gear and calorie dense food and I start to feel shite. Sleep goes downhill too

I think the excess weight even if it’s muscle is bad on its own but add in the gear and excess food as well it’s definitely not a healthy lifestyle

If I got to 70 I’d be happy tbh but seeing all these BB’s and wrestlers dying lately in their 40’s and 50’s is pretty fookin alarming now I’ve got a daughter

If I didn’t have her I wouldn’t give a fuck though tbf

Reps likes this.
  9. Reps

Reps Top Contributor

Do agree with that. Got the girls and wanna see them grow. Even fancy being a grandad too at some point.
    I haven’t been shy with my gear use but I’ve never been heavier than 230, and when I was up there Christ life was ugly

In that regard having a good fast metabolism is a blessing, couple that with a naturally low heart rate, had it low very low 20s before now, I’m sure that will buy me some time

Oddly enough gear use for me has almost made me accept reality, ie we will all die sometime. Scares the fuck out the mrs mind, her life I mean.

I’ve definitely accepted that fate will hit, hence now why I really try to enjoy everyday, live my life to fullest, and literally do my own thing even if that means I won’t be a millionaire when they chuck me in the flames

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  10. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

All relative though mate. I’ve just seen a video of vince McMahon at 76 or 78 I think on the pit shark. He’s used gear for years. Probably trt for loads of years and still lifting weights probably weighs 220-230.

Jayne Scott and GhostOf2Can like this.
  11. RS86

RS86 Top Contributor

Triple H is done, Shawn Michaels is fucked, Road Dogg had a heart attack within the last year or so. Meanwhile Billy Gunn is just off his 60s and looking like this...

Billy-Gunn-scaled.jpg

12. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Let's not forget aside from roid use that even though wrestling is scripted the pain is real.

Especially in the wwf days when for instance they would use legit steel chairs, take head shots, cut themselves for blood effects, etc.

That takes it's toll on the body as well.

Jayne Scott likes this.
  13. Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott Full Member

I really liked the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression Eras...The Game should count himself lucky that he didn't die from a heart attack. He should enjoy his retirement.

Jamesalan likes this.
  14. Jamesalan

Jamesalan Full Member

Loved those eras as well, they put their bodies through hell for our entertainment

Jayne Scott likes this.
  15. TITO

TITO Full Member

Do it mate
    Best thing I ever did
    Yeah sure the ego takes a knock when you loose a bit of strength and size but it’s gotta be done imo

GhostOf2Can likes this.