Triple H Retires Due To Heart “event”

Let's not forget aside from roid use that even though wrestling is scripted the pain is real.

Especially in the wwf days when for instance they would use legit steel chairs, take head shots, cut themselves for blood effects, etc.

That takes it's toll on the body as well.
That and the constant travelling never actually resting properly sleep all over the place constant mental and physical stress just chucking more and more painkillers etc in

Easy to blame the gear when it's very little to do with it

That and the constant travelling never actually resting properly sleep all over the place constant mental and physical stress just chucking more and more painkillers etc in

Do you think he would still have the issues if he never used PEDs?

Yeah probably
Not really basing that on anything though are you tbf

HHH has been part time for over 10 years now. According to insiders never did reccies etc. I’m sure he has used a lot of painkillers at times but to think the constant steroid use for 20 years hasn’t played a part in a heart issue coming about is wishful thinking imo

We just don’t really know what is going on inside us taking these drugs all the time, that’s the worrying part

It’s certainly not doing you any favours

Not really basing that on anything though are you tbf

HHH has been part time for over 10 years now. According to insiders never did reccies etc. I’m sure he has used a lot of painkillers at times but to think the constant steroid use for 20 years hasn’t played a part in a heart issue coming about is wishful thinking imo

We just don’t really know what is going on inside us taking these drugs all the time, that’s the worrying part

It’s certainly not doing you any favours
Well no I'm no doctor nor do I know much about the day to day of his life

But to attribute it to just or mainly steroids, which I imagine he wasn't on HUGE amounts of just enough to maintain and work at a high standard rather than making gains so I doubt he'd be on all sorts of compounds high doses etc

Either way noone will really know

What is known is that there is heart issues in his family line but they’ve manifested in a serious way about 10-20 years ahead of anyone else previously. It’s also likely he took his training, cardio, nutrition and supplementation much more seriously than anyone previously in his lineage

The hereditary argument is used a lot and while it has some truth I don’t think anyone can argue that aas, gh etc probably hastens the onset of those hereditary traits.

It’s naive to think steroids played no part imo

I read once in males the chance of a heart attack increases dramatically between 45 and 50 or something, pretty common really whether you take gear or not, if you look at the population as a whole older guys on gear is miniscule in the percentage of cases, hundreds of people prob are getting stents fitted every day in the uk...

I read once in males the chance of a heart attack increases dramatically between 45 and 50 or something, pretty common really whether you take gear or not, if you look at the population as a whole older guys on gear is miniscule in the percentage of cases, hundreds of people prob are getting stents fitted every day in the uk...

They are but what percent of them are physically fit, eating a healthy diets, low body fat and not drinking. If you look at the percentage of joe public that fits that mould and has major heart issues then compare it to major health issues in steroid users as a percent I think it would be quiet alarming.

A good way to rule out heart problems is to go and have an angiogram, you can watch the tv screen and watch your heart pumping and the health of all the arteries...dont think its that expensive private.
Dont know why people like jp dont get one, they just bang on about blood tests thinking there healthy.

They are but what percent of them are physically fit, eating a healthy diets, low body fat and not drinking. If you look at the percentage of joe public that fits that mould and has major heart issues then compare it to major health issues in steroid users as a percent I think it would be quiet alarming.
Look at all the bbs from the 70s and 80s though most of them are old n healthy, modern bb is diff to many drugs now spesh gh and insulin, mega grub and supps pre workouts, reccies on the weekend lol.

Ive had stents btw, and my old man died in his 60s...its just a crap shoot.

Do you think he would still have the issues if he never used PEDs?
Scott Steiner was rammed full of gear, Rick Steiner was fatter and appearance suggested he didn't use to the same kind of extremes if at all. One of them has had a heart attack...

Scott Steiner was rammed full of gear, Rick Steiner was fatter and appearance suggested he didn't use to the same kind of extremes if at all. One of them has had a heart attack...

Well some people smoke until they are 60 quit with no consequences and some are just around those smokers and get lung cancer from second hand smoke.

I think to say his roid use had nothing to do with his new conditions would be foolish but also to say it has everything to do with it is foolish. It's a contributor.

Back