• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Triple X rohm labs

emlewis

Hi guys, has anyone heard of these tabs? I'm not looking to start a cycle for a while but due to finances I need to spread out the cost of this so will be buying over a period of time cycle/OCS/PCT and starting when I have it all.

Not sure on the rules for posting links to PED so will paste the description:

If you are not looking to take a daily cocktail of oral steroids then you should turn to Triple X. IT COMBINES FOUR OF THE MARKETS LEADING PRODUCTS IN ONE 40mg TABLET

10mg Dianabol, 10mg Winstrol, 10mg Anapalon, 10mg Anabolic Booste.

This generates a highly potent mix that will bring out the best in STRENGTH, MUSCLE MASS, POWER & SIZE as well as FAT BURNING, WATER DRAIN & OPTIMISED DEFINITION.

DOSAGE - We recommend you take 1-2 40mg tablets a day and your cycle should not extend past 8 weeks. We also strongly advise you take 1 tablet of milk thistle a day DURING and PCT for at least a month AFTER your cycle.

What u guys think?

Posted using TMuscle App

They do increase strength, largely down to the fact they make you retain a shit load of water. Better options for the cost IMO

I had a tub and they were bunk, think about it 20mg var, 20dbol, 20oxy, 20win per cap, a tub of 20mg real var would cost you more than that, never mind the rest o it

There 20 Winnie 20 dbol 20 oxy .i find there really good if diet is in order while on them also run a liver protector alongside them and keep water intake up.personally would only take for 4 weeks though.

Back