Trt Check Test Special Offer

Discussion in 'Medichecks' started by Simon, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator

Medichecks have just informed me that they've launched a special offer on their TRT Check Test https://medichecks.com/products/trt-check-testosterone-replacement-therapy-blood-test

Price is £79.20.

Thought it might be of interest to a few on here as looks pretty thorough. Full list of tests included:

Hormones
    Oestradiol
    Testosterone
    Prolactin
    Free Testosterone - Calc.

Proteins
    SHBG
    Total Protein
    Albumin
    Globulin

Clotting Status
    MPV
    Platelet Count

Red Blood Cells
    Haematocrit
    Haemoglobin
    MCH
    MCHC
    MCV
    RDW
    Red Cell Count

White Blood Cells
    White Cell Count
    Basophils
    Eosinophils
    Lymphocytes
    Monocytes
    Neutrophils

Prostate
    PSA - Total

Worth noting that because of the number of tests included they will need a larger blood sample than can be done with a finger prick test but they've got various options for that.

huntingground likes this.

2. noreason

noreason Full Member

Simon would this be a good test to see overall hormone level? ill next cruising soon and want to see where I’m at.

3. Simon

Simon Administrator

If you’re just after hormone levels I think they have one that’s a little cheaper that would be suitable, the male hormone test - http://medichecks.com/products/male-hormone-check-blood-test

Only 63 at the moment. Can do a finger prick test at home for that one too.

For the price difference I’d be tempted to get the other stuff checked though, particularly if you’ve not had things like rbc count done before at the end of a cycle. That way if you do decide to stay on trt you know what levels are affected by a blast and what to shoot for when cruising. Just my opinion though, I’m no expert.

noreason likes this.
  4. noreason

noreason Full Member

Thanks mate I’ll take that on board.

5. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

@noreason If you do order a test that needs a proper blood sample not a finger prick you can still do it at home too if you’ve got someone to do it or you’re mad enough to do it yourself lol. Just order it and say you’ll make your own arrangements and they send everything to do it. My misses always does mine

noreason likes this.
  6. noreason

noreason Full Member

Thanks bud. I think I’ll be ok with the finger prick test, as I’m not to bad with sticking a needle in my arse lol. what test do you usually plum for?