Trt Therapy

I'll finish var give it a few weeks then go to my doctors for the Blood retest on the ALT without training before hand maybe .

Have a Google and see how long a weight session can effect alt for, if poss time things where you've had at least a couple of days away from the gym.
Worth putting a couple of sessions off for.

Defo mate ill google it , and if 3 weeks off the anavar isn't long enough before my blood test , I can always put it back a few more weeks etc .
And leading upto the test I could just do cardio etc if I can't find a definite answer etc about ALT and going to failure etc

Fuck me , after a quick search ALT levels can be elevated for more than 7 days after a session depending on intensity and length of session . Maybe complete rest is the only way forward prior to a test , or very low intensity cardio.

Hi everyone Hope your all well !
Quick question if ye don't mind giving advice , I'm coming close to the end of my course of anavar , I started off on 20mg daily and increased upto current dosage of 30mg , and with test cyp at 200mg a week I feel great and definitely starting to get a better body anyway I'm gonna taper off the anavar from 30 mg down to say 20mg then 10mg then stay on the test cyp as TRT , would I Need to run a pct ? Or will I be ok , I've only been on the anavar for say a month ?

Ps also had my bloods done by GP , as a yearly thing they do , my chlosterol is slightly high but they want me to go back for a retest as my ALT levels cane back high , now I've read that muscle damage can cause this ? Is there any truth in this , if say I've been training to failure ,will that account for muscle damage?
Pretty much what Reacher said
Don't taper off var, just use 30mg till its gone
No need for pct. The purpose of pct is to recover your natural hormones after a cycle
As you'll be using exogenous test a pct is pointless
The var will be effecting your cholesterol and likely liver enzymes
Leave it as long as possible before retesting along with a good few days off intense training also make sure you're well hydrated
Drop to 100mg of cyp, if your results are low you can always increase it
Using 200mg will very likely put your rbc, hct and estrogen high over time
Its not just about your test level, all other markers should be in range too
Did your most recent blood test measure your current test level?

No mate the NHS tested for everything but test .

These resuits are my most recent ones ( medicheck ) that i had done whilst 16 days into var only .

Oestradiol 40 range ( 41-159)
Testosterone ( 2.43) with a range of 8.64-29

Morning , just thought I would share my blood retests , so my ALT levels where high and my GP requested a retest so I finished off the anavar I had and waited 3 weeks before booking my appointment, I continued to take Test Cyp at 200mg per week and carried on with the LIV 52 DS 2 tabs twice daily and had my tesukts yesterday and all good ! Happy days so can only presume the anavar was causing the spike maybe, either way I'll get full bloods done again in a few months from medicheck .

Ps anyone took testosterone to Turkey as I want to continue taking it on my hols in 3 weeks? Any issues or will I be ok ?

Morning , just thought I would share my blood retests , so my ALT levels where high and my GP requested a retest so I finished off the anavar I had and waited 3 weeks before booking my appointment, I continued to take Test Cyp at 200mg per week and carried on with the LIV 52 DS 2 tabs twice daily and had my tesukts yesterday and all good ! Happy days so can only presume the anavar was causing the spike maybe, either way I'll get full bloods done again in a few months from medicheck .

Ps anyone took testosterone to Turkey as I want to continue taking it on my hols in 3 weeks? Any issues or will I be ok ?
Just pin a ml before you go away and you'll be fine
Wouldn't risk it without a prescription tbh

Yes I did think of that too but didnt know how my body wouid react to it Thanks for reply bro ! That's what I'll do

Hi all , so I'm currently taking 200mg of test cyp per week and have done for say 10 weeks , so I was hoping to stay on it cos I feel great but decided to see what my levels where by getting a quick blood test prior to.my next full ones in Sept see attached pic .
Obviously elevated but was thinking if I reduce my dose to 100mg a week does that mean theoretically my levels will half? Hoping to stay on it a trt dose then , thanks for any Advice it's much appreciated Screenshot_20230623-151758_Chrome.jpg

That result is equivalent to 1500ng/dl according to a calculator I've found , wtf hahaha on 0.5ml twice weekly with the blood took right in the middle of them , no wonder I'm getting hard ons again , defo working but think ill see how I go on 100mg a week until my next full bloods are done

On 200mg you’re not on trt buddy you are on a cycle.

100mg had me high end of normal. As had been said previously at 200 you’re opening yourself up to other issues

Correct I was just doing a 10 week cycle before tapering off to 100mg and just wanted a benchmark on test levels , ill get down to 100mg now and retest in a few months , I'm just surprised at result , I expected to be in the normal range with 200mg not being a massive amount per week , thanks for reply bro

Correct I was just doing a 10 week cycle before tapering off to 100mg and just wanted a benchmark on test levels , ill get down to 100mg now and retest in a few months , I'm just surprised at result , I expected to be in the normal range with 200mg not being a massive amount per week , thanks for reply bro
You don't actually know what your test level is
All that result shows is that its more than 52 as the test doesn't recognise anything above that
You should also do a full blood panel as there is far more to it than just your test levels
For example, keeping test in the higher range will result in high rbc and hct sooner or later
That could result in high BP and the knock on from that is kidney issues
See what I'm getting at?

Yes your right , I've had 2 full bloods done In the past 4 months , one from GP and other from medichecks , and to be honest i didn't manage the timings right with what I was taking etc , I just dived right in wanting to do a cycle without thinking haha ill get my dose down to say 100mg a week and get full bloods done
Thanks

Hi team , just a quick question if you all don't mind , I purchased some test cyp from what I think is a reputable lab based on a bit of research

Anyway 3 vials arrived and appeared to be like a white jelly , so with current temps ,I thought although it's different to the vial I'm finishing off from a different lab ,I'd let it get to room temp ( 23c). And see how ot behaves over a week, anyway checked it today, its more mobile but has a jelly type substance at bottom of vial , I can only describe it as cloudy white , anyway warmed it up with warm water , the jelly dissolved but still cloudy etc , test cyp Is described as white so I'm just assuming it's just different from lab to lab depending on carrier oil etc , and strength, the stuff I've been using is 200mg/ml and new stuff is 250mg/ml , do I need to be concerned before pinning the new stuff ?

Thanks
Carl

Back