• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Trust Pilot For Finding Reputable Labs?

And Steve-o down the gym gets his shit from eroids then adds his bit on ????

I’ve seen a wide array of labs being sold from gyms. From labs we know of and know are good (of course with huge margin added) to labs I’ve never heard of and wouldn’t touch with a barge pole.

And let’s not forget , most gym rat dealers will happily sell you a load of t400 but when you ask about ais and pct they’re either ridiculously expensive or you just get told “no need for that shit mate”

So meso rx is "the place to be" - basically?

"Professional Muscle" seems hella popular also but - don't know about sourcing there?

I asked on US/Canada steriodsourcetalk and meso rx was again mentioned as, "the place to be"?

So meso rx is "the place to be" - basically?

"Professional Muscle" seems hella popular also but - don't know about sourcing there?

I asked on US/Canada steriodsourcetalk and meso rx was again mentioned as, "the place to be"?
You posted on meso, is it the place to be, surely the replies you got answer that question?

Back