1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Ttm500

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by SteveB, Nov 23, 2018.

1. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

Hi,

Thinking of giving ttm500 a bash on my next cycle. I've only ever used short ester blends, but thinking I could probably just pin 2-2.5ml once a week? But being a high mg blend does this one have a bite to it? Would I be better pining twice PW and putting something else in the mix to lessen any pip.

Cheers

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Try it without anything extra and see how you react.
    It's high mg gear so you will "feel it" I suspect, but I personally have never had issues with Chiron's TNT 500 (some have though). Those that have have then used a ml of test added to a ml of the TNT500 /TMT500 and this has helped.

SteveB likes this.
  3. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

Thanks @Sjundea
    I may just pick up a vial of test e just in case then. I've ran a 300 fast blend that was that was ridiculous, so was expecting similar from this.

Cheers.

4. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

everyone reacts differently and a lot will depend on solvents etc. and how you react.

SteveB likes this.
  5. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Fairly pippy IMO i need to dilute it
    Can do a ml tops at a time

Sjundea likes this.
  6. SteveB

SteveB Full Member

@Fatbrah Cheers for the info. I think I'll bin off the idea of 2.5ml 1 pw then!

Fatbrah likes this.