Tyson Tweet

George Floyd, the African-American man whose death has sparked civil unrest in the US, died from asphyxia (lack of oxygen), a private autopsy has found.
He died due to compression on his neck and back by Minneapolis police officers, medical examiners hired by his family said.

George Floyd's death has been declared a homicide following an official post-mortem examination

The fired police officer who has been charged with murdering Floyd will face a court next week.

Surely the violence, arson, vandalism and looting should end now.

George Floyd's death has been declared a homicide following an official post-mortem examination

The fired police officer who has been charged with murdering Floyd will face a court next week.

It shouldn't have started. Its just opportunists seizing the moment to better their lives with material goods. Sadly, it will just further anger those who seek to oppress, tar the many with the brush of the few and nothing will change.

Let's hope so. Seems mega unreal what is going on over there.

Ain't just one state either, half of the USA seems to be up in arms.

Seems if there was ever going to be an uprising then this is about right lol.

The charge has just been upgraded from 3rd-degree murder to 2nd-degree murder.
What's the difference in that then? More years behind bars I presume.

Seen the full video, cunt killed him at the end of the day and continued to kneel on his neck for about 6 minutes after he went silent. If I burn my hand on the stove I don't give a shit whether it's 2nd or 3rd degree burns, still stings like fuck.

Back