1. Click here to see our list of sponsors. If you decide to use one of the companies listed, please support TMuscle by clicking on one of the links provided.

Ufo

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rasp, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

when you put it like that....

you might benefit tho brah, never neg on the opportunity of an anal probing

2. noel

noel Top Contributor

if an alien force came to earth to take it from us would the amount of money (which is worthless to an alien species) have any fucking bearing on who got killed.... oh please....

before the invasion they do what, check out your property value or bank account............

you even contradict yourself.....only the mega rich would benefit, but in the same line say Earth tech would be useless and drop in price..... who do you think owns these large tech companies?

need to lay off the weed and get out of the house sometime

G-G likes this.
  3. Afghan

Afghan Top Contributor

Other species seem to have been here before when you look at ancient history. Many drawings show alien like creatures and pointing to the sky etc. Then theres structures like the pyramids which are built so precisely it would be a chore even today to try and replicate them.

4. BustaNutt

BustaNutt Silverback bro Full Member

They had a lot of slaves and very lacklustre health and safety standards.

Scudd33 likes this.
  5. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

It’s a theory but humans today still point to the skies and put faith in things we can’t see.

And “alien like creatures”? Who know what an alien actually looks like. Could just be a dude with a big headdress on. Or a massive brain tumour.

The depictions of Egyptian Pharos often aren’t realistic, so I don’t buy into it. It’s an artists representation.

The pyramids etc is an interesting argument. I still find it hard to believe that some of the stone cutting and moving these blocks weighing hundreds of tonnes could be completed by humans without modern day machinery however the time scales involved are massive and amount of labour almost endless. It’s a plausible argument that time and man power was it it needed. Also, it’s possible to see the progression from the earlier to late pyramids. They go from using smaller, rougher cut stone to larger more accurate cut stone showing an element of learning. Of course, the aliens could have landed after the Egyptians first few attempts and simply said “nah bro, you’re doing it all wrong, stand back!” I suppose.

My main gripe with the whole “aliens built the pyramids” theory is why? Why travel god knows how many light years across space to rule a tin pot civilisation or two on a planet that’s offers them very little? And why not return in the 4500 years or so since to rule again? Surely if they had the tools to hop across galaxies then, they’d not be worried about the odd nuke now?

noel likes this.
  6. rasp

rasp Full Member

let´s not forget about the cave drawings...

7. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

Religion developed from Greek myths and roman mythology, it was never meant to be taken seriously and literally. They were stories that were told to inspire people to try and do great things and be good to
    Other people, become useful members of society.

It’s only peoples narcissism that fucked it all up “ LOL THATS NOT REAL I CAN BE A SELFISH HEDONISTIC PRICK WITH NO CONSEQUENCE. I CAN DO FUCK ALL AND BE NO USE TO SOCIETY AS GOD ISNT REAL”

You may notice the resounding effect a lack of faith in religion has had on western society and culture.

Anyone who still takes religion literally is a fucking moron, it’s just a narrative and a set of beliefs to live by so you can be a better person as without it most people behave like fucking animals.

Then we all end up like Fucking Lee. No morals, no purpose and no sense of value or integrity.

noel likes this.
  8. noel

noel Top Contributor

yep before that was worshiping the earth, the sun, the sea, i.e just having a bit of respect for the planet
    plus the odd human sacrifice to control the masses

the modern religons just came along as bollox to unite people (i.e Islam, which itself just booted a multi deity religion out of his supposed sacred home in Mecca, then claimed its monotheistic path). Same thing for jews and Christians, unification of tribes, before (just like islam) they went off to steal/invade land

im far more inclined to believe in an alien 'religion' of sorts that the other bollox

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    G-G and BigChap92 like this.
  9. BigChap92

BigChap92 Full Member

The pyramids weren’t built by slaves apparently though.

It was a huge project involving the greatest craftsmen, everyone came to
    Show off their skills and be involved. It was clearly designed and carried out by people far more intelligent than we are but given our lives revolve around identity politics and celebrities then it’s no surprise is it.

We must easily be the dullest most useless generation of humans ever to walk the planet.

It’s all worth it though as we have i phones.

Don’t get me wrong, people still excel in some fields, medicine for example but the priorities are all wrong aren’t they.

What’s the point in living longer if all you do is watch love island and play on your phone

G-G likes this.
  10. BustaNutt

BustaNutt Silverback bro Full Member

You’re right! What the fuck are we using iPhones for anyway? We should all be building pyramids! This is the way our alien leaders intended us to live!

11. Max

Max Competitor

Get a pair on second generation plus night vision binoculars and look up. See for yourself what’s in our sky’s...

12. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

£2-3k entry level bit much for most I reckon..still tho

Max likes this.
  13. Scudd33

Scudd33 Full Member

Also just a thought but what if what we perceive as aliens are actually inter dimensional beings?
    I’m talking time travel on an epic scale.
    Would make the pyramid mysteries explainable and a whole lotta other shit too tbh

14. ChrissyJ

ChrissyJ Full Member

Slightly off topic

The pyramids would be very easy to build now, I thought they were a bit underwhelming. Few thousand slaves and some ox on a pulley. Can lift anything. Egyptian cunts. Fuck them and their cidos

BustaNutt likes this.
  15. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

It’s the little things about the pyramids that get people all riled up. The precision on the cuts and the type of stone, There’s several instances of perfectly cylindrical deep cut holes that are claimed could never be done without modern day machinery etc.