1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Ugl’s

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by U105_weakman, Mar 27, 2020.

1. U105_weakman

U105_weakman

Hi everyone. Hope it’s not against rules or anything but I’m just wondering what labs are everyone using atm? Really struggling to find something decent.. is it too much to ask for a few bottles of test which has exactly what it says on the tin!? Dunning, Crown,Pharmacom, and pharmaqo? Any good?

thanks

2. huntingground

huntingground One Hundred Percenter Competitor

Of course this can be discussed, souring and price cannot.

With each board you will find a favourite UGL, or a number. On this board a lot off people use and rate Chiron highly but it is hard to come by.

I have heard of Dunning and pharmacy but never used.

3. noel

noel Moderator

Platinum Biotech is what I use, no issues and very good rep in Asia - used by some on here
    Chiron has good reviews from those whom use/worship on this board - used by some on here
    Pharmacom very expensive, never used but its priced above many others to give the air of quality/that its a real Pharma,....its not
    Dunning heard of not any experience with.
    Crown never heard of
    Pharmago/qo ??? never heard of

you could use the search function on here also for those Dunning and Pharmacom users

Greedy Ben and pooley1810 like this.
  4. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

Dunning have been ok in the past, not used recently though.

Personally the guy I use has sold ROHM for 10+ years and I’ve never had an issue with them.

5. jrichards30

jrichards30 Full Member

I am using med tech test e at the moment and I am really impressed no pip no floaters in it it’s the first injectable I have used. I have used dimensions and sis orals in the past and they were pretty good

6. pooley1810

pooley1810 Moderator

Always good to have no floaters in your gear

7. noel

noel Moderator

easily impressed if you consider it impressive to not find floaters or get pip.....

its also the first injectable you have used so with respect not really in a position to make any comparitive judgement bar that its pain free and appears to work. Having never even jabbed - with respect - you have nothing to even compare it too bar orals...

8. U105_weakman

U105_weakman

That’s good to know!

9. U105_weakman

U105_weakman

Thanks guys! Will have to try and source some of the mentioned ones.. living in the arse end of the country doesn’t help but will keep trying! I’m not a huge dose fan tbh, quite like small doses so if the gear is underdosed I’m f***ed

10. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Yeah but you have internet access surely?

No one buys gear in person anymore hardly

11. Robbie

Robbie Top Contributor

I wouldn’t trust anyone in my gym to sell me steroids! But I do trust a dude at the other end of a ProtonMail email address.

Golden, Sciatic, zack and 3 others like this.
  12. milner575

milner575 Top Contributor

this.....or WhatsApp

13. U105_weakman

U105_weakman

Don’t know who to trust lol

14. Proteinbrah

Proteinbrah Top Contributor

Just go on eroids brah

Robbie and U105_weakman like this.
  15. Clubber Lang

Clubber Lang Full Member

Sphinx, Rohm and Neuro Pharma are all decent. I mix and match meds between those brands.

recently got some Keifei Pharma Cyp to try, cruising on. Heard good things about that lab.