Ukmb - As Real As It Gets

No training today . Kids footy and went bowling with the family . Had a very decent day .

As well as diet being spot on .
Some awesome dom's in chest from yesterday

Finished with some crazy supersets . Each set was 50 reps minimum .

Good luck mate. Maybe I'll run into you in bulldogz, I'm in tomorrow for chest (not at 6am though !!)

Good luck mate. Maybe I'll run into you in bulldogz, I'm in tomorrow for chest (not at 6am though !!)
What time do you train bud .
I don't do weekends . Spend it with the wife and kids . Hence the reason I train before work ... if I trained after work I wouldn't get to see the kids at all lol

What time do you train bud .
I don't do weekends . Spend it with the wife and kids . Hence the reason I train before work ... if I trained after work I wouldn't get to see the kids at all lol

Usually around lunch time. Understand the early mornings mate I used to do the same thing for the same reasons.

Deadlift today ...

Didn't eat too well before training so didn't go to 100%

Think I went to 175kg deadlift .

Strange pain after deadlift today .
To my side. Between bottom of rib cage and hip.
Feels like bruised muscle but wasn't aware of any muscle there . Also feels too high to be caused by my belt .
Any ideas? Maybe need to train abs/core more .

Picture here from before cycle started . (pic is relaxed and hadnt trained for 4 weeks so felt flat, even pretty embatrrased to put that up)

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 252
Ohp was actually 105 after I watched the video not 95

Training one pb so nothing to write home about.
Diets been spot on today .

Not sure what training will be tomorrow . Ratley stick to a routine . I know by now what to train and when to train it... body tells me lol

Got a pal training with me tomorrow should be fun .

Nothing massive to update this week .
Been on a deload weights week .
Stuck to 4 x 10 reps for majority exercises . Most weights 50% of max lifts which felt good

Last edited:
Excellent training session this morning ,

Did heavy hammer OHP on squat machine.
went up to 55kg a side for 4 reps . could have probably gone more reps tbh

monster sets -

Side raises
wide grip upright rows
front rainses palms up
Arnold press LIGHT
done 4 times

Arnold press
Narrow upright rows
front raises regular
side raises
x 4 times
FUCKED

Last edited:
Rarely train arms as a rule which is probably why this morning i got such a pump.

Again sticking with monster sets ...
All exercises (even monster sets) adding 20 x 5kg DB curls at end.

5kg doesnt sound a lot but when you've done 40+ reps of heavy exercises i can assure you it is !

So after worrying my bollocks off all weekend .. due to my own error . (And my doctors) training back on track .

Had a half assed arm session this morning . Mind wasn't all there as I was expecting some test results.

Last edited:
Back