• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Using 'bases'

roy@/_

Mr Intensity 2017
Top Contributor
im planning on experimenting with both and test and tren base as pre workouts.

any experience wrt to timing and dosage?

Thanks

Test and Tren together are very good. I prefer test and tren enth as this only requires pinning twice per week and can be mixed together. Dose depends on your weight and how many cycles you have done previously but I find 500mg Test and 200mg Tren per week a good 10-12 week cycle, hope this helps.

Test and Tren together are very good. I prefer test and tren enth as this only requires pinning twice per week and can be mixed together. Dose depends on your weight and how many cycles you have done previously but I find 500mg Test and 200mg Tren per week a good 10-12 week cycle, hope this helps.
He's on about test and tren with no ester for pre workout, not running both as a 'base'

used alpha androxine, and bsi water based mtren 60 mins pre and both were decent. Oil based mtren was better 90 mins pre. Prefer water based by a mile tho.

I've never gotten much from test base pre tbh, never used water based tho only oil, plus used it sporadically so didn't give it a fair trial

used alpha androxine, and bsi water based mtren 60 mins pre and both were decent. Oil based mtren was better 90 mins pre. Prefer water based by a mile tho.

I've never gotten much from test base pre tbh, never used water based tho only oil, plus used it sporadically so didn't give it a fair trial

Thanks mate

I'll just have to have a go and see

Thanks mate

I'll just have to have a go and see

What you planning on using? The androxine was 50mg and that was brutal, mtren generally 1-2mg. Did go as high as 5mg but that was very silly, and there wasn't anymore benefit tbh. I believe I could of gotten away with 0.5mg to start with.

im planning on experimenting with both and test and tren base as pre workouts.

any experience wrt to timing and dosage?

Thanks
Used androxine and would take 45-60mins pre workout, but think that's tren suspension.

Methyl tren (in oil) I've taken 30mins pre workout based on what I've read, off dare I say it the ukm forums.

What you planning on using? The androxine was 50mg and that was brutal, mtren generally 1-2mg. Did go as high as 5mg but that was very silly, and there wasn't anymore benefit tbh. I believe I could of gotten away with 0.5mg to start with.

Just an experiment really to keep me interested for a bit while I can't train legs.

To keep it to a couple of bottles and one lot of mtren tabs I'm gonna try this...

Week 1-4: 500mg test e

Week 1: 100mg test base pre

Week 2: 100mg tren base pre

Week 3: 100/100 of each

Week 4: 2mg mtren pre

Just an experiment really to keep me interested for a bit while I can't train legs.

To keep it to a couple of bottles and one lot of mtren tabs I'm gonna try this...

Week 1-4: 500mg test e

Week 1: 100mg test base pre

Week 2: 100mg tren base pre

Week 3: 100/100 of each

Week 4: 2mg mtren pre

One thing I've read about test base is it can be very puppy bud. I didn't get it off androxine or mtren

I can't comment on the new batches of the brown Amped Andoxine.
The old stock in the clear amps was a very special drug after 2/3 weeks you became a god, an extremely sweaty one at that.
I found 45mins/hour my sweetspot also.

Slin pins in quads (obvs only works while I can't train legs)?

Thanks for heads up.
I tended to jab nearest muscle groups I'm training. But after doing more research this time around i came to conclusion any extra pumps gained by doing so was probably just inflammation. So either a slin pin in delt or quad goes well for me.

Might be best to use quad with test base as if it's pippy as mentioned it could leave a visible lump. Interested to hear how you get on.

What labs? D4net?

Back