• TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Using 'bases'

Genuinely interested if you report back.

Brb asking source if he's got any

What sort of protocol/dosage did you use on this? It's a compound that intrigues me, just never tried it.

50mg/day Monday to Friday before comp, 100mg Saturday and Sunday (comp day) -- so no real protocol, just used it to peak, along with halo.

I tended to jab nearest muscle groups I'm training. But after doing more research this time around i came to conclusion any extra pumps gained by doing so was probably just inflammation. So either a slin pin in delt or quad goes well for me.

Might be best to use quad with test base as if it's pippy as mentioned it could leave a visible lump. Interested to hear how you get on.

What labs? D4net?

How did you get on with Androxine in a slin pin? I've lean delts and quads but just look at the length of my slin pins and always talk myself out of trying and use a blue.

How did you get on with Androxine in a slin pin? I've lean delts and quads but just look at the length of my slin pins and always talk myself out of trying and use a blue.
Apart from the occasional issue of blocking as jabbing ( resolved by running under hot tap and backloading with a good bit of air) no issues at all. I think many will vouch i am extremely delt dominant. But think like this, as a child your jabs were done in your delts with bigger needles (meningitis etc) so you'll be fine!

In what way
Does it enhance physique or just strength agression?
Strength and aggression in gym. Strength soars up. It was only two weeks ago i was doing 120kg squats, and I've added a lot to that since using mtren simply pre workout on leg days (1mg).

I suspect if cutting it would be good as the sweating is insane and a lot of bro science suggests it utilises burning body fat very well. I do notice my veins are more pronounced in my calves on it.

Strength and aggression in gym. Strength soars up. It was only two weeks ago i was doing 120kg squats, and I've added a lot to that since using mtren simply pre workout on leg days (1mg).

I suspect if cutting it would be good as the sweating is insane and a lot of bro science suggests it utilises burning body fat very well. I do notice my veins are more pronounced in my calves on it.

What lab do you use for mtren? You jab or tablet because I think dhacks used to do a oral that had 1mg mtren IIRC? Or it might have been a rip201 in fact I'm not sure

Back