1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.
    Dismiss Notice

Valium While On Clenbuterol?

Discussion in 'Other PED's and POM's' started by BOFFY, Feb 17, 2021.

1. BOFFY

BOFFY

Struggling to sleep, on a test e 400/tren 200 ew cycle using anadrol for say 3 weeks to kickstart it, in my 2nd week.. Using very low dose clen, personally i feel great on it, really feeling the effects, way more energy, had a bit of a chesty cough (not covid ) and that cleared it up straight away, thought as i get a bit of anxiety it'd increase that too but actually its helped me, feeling mentally a bit sharper and focused when on it so thats good but im struggling to sleep even at that dose.. Struggle to sleep anyway sometimes.. Would half a Diazapam be ok to take before bed u reckon or is that a bad idea to counteract the Clen? I know its gunna stop the effects of the Clen during the night probably but I'm cool with that, but is the combination really dangerous, or is Valium just a bad idea on cycle/steroids full stop? If so how u guys sleeping when on it?

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Would not recommend this at all. Diaz is pretty addictive, plus as I've got older I don't believe in taking more drugs to offset the side effects of others.

Scudd33, Paddy Nowhere and pooley1810 like this.
  3. BOFFY

BOFFY

Just gunna stop the clean completely. Don’t get me wrong it’s amazing I felt great but rest and recovery more important.. thanks Sjundea If I do use Valium I use a tiny dose but it’s rare I’m usually tired enough with the training.

4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I can’t keep my eyes open on clen tbh, makes me sleepy/lethargic as fuck.

Are u sure it’s not the tren that’s causing the trouble sleeping?

pooley1810 likes this.
  5. BOFFY

BOFFY

Really? That’s mad, I get the racy heart, opens my airways like crazy and feel good and alert.. but.. it’s the palpitations that are nasty unless I’m constantly moving its not good.. my heart beats like crazy just sat around.. not heard of it having sleepy effects.. don’t think the trens helping but as I’m taking Anadrol as a kickstart which can make u lethargic that’s maybe at this point counteracting the Tren effects..? but not the clen effects.. that’s for sure..

6. BOFFY

BOFFY

I had a bit of Tren cough really helped with that and a bit of a cold too helped with that, cleared it right up..

7. BOFFY

BOFFY

Stopped the clen now anyway for the best I think..