Vantage Whey Protein Review

danny187

Top Contributor
Hi

I was given some samples from musclesupermarket.com

They are by Vantage sports nutrition and the samples came in bottles and weighed around 35g I think when put in my shaker.

Choc mint.

first of all mixed in bottle (DONT do this) I then transfered to a shaker and then was had to get the small lumps out, however the flavour was strong and quite nice.

Chocolate

Mixed in a shaker with 300ml water, mixed very well, no lumps, not much froth, when drinking had slight texture to it but the taste was nice and as if the after taste.

Banana.

Same as above with mixing all good and tasted nice.

All in all they seem ok, not had enough to test against my guts as lot of whey messes with me.

Thanks @musclesupermarket.com for the samples.

There is a few more flavours when I have them I can add to this review.

Hey guys recieved 6 samples of Vantage Whey pro courtesy of Muscle Supermarket samples for review scheme so here it is

You can find said product here.. Whey | Whey Protein Concentrate | Whey Protein Isolate | Bulk Powders | VANTAGE SPORTS NUTRITION

Nutritional Values (Per 30g)

• 117 Calories
  • 24g Protein
  • 1.65g Carbohydrates
  • 0.7g Sugar
  • 1.56g Fat
Flavours I sampeld were - Coconut, Toffee, Choc mint, Strawberry, Banana, Choc. First off I can say all but the Coconut mixed effortlessly in 125-150ml water inside the bottle it came in.

Coconut : Very sweet, and as said still a bit grainy when drinking despite vigirous shakaing. Was nice enough, light and refreshing. Reminded me of a macaroon lol

Toffee: Amazing! Very creamy tasting and would deff go for this flavour is buying a whole tub.

Choc mint: A bit too minty/clinical tasting for my liking.

Strawb/banana: Will be honest tasted like most other brands of these ive tried. Nothing ground breaking. Not a great fan of either

Chocolate: Liked this a lot. Diff from run of the mill choc samples.. more malty/hot choc tasting :)

Back