Very Disturbing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Big Balls, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Big Balls

Big Balls Full Member

2. G-G

G-G Ex Competitor

Yeah, with that caption and no explanation it’s a no from me

Reacher likes this.
  3. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

was like a hybrid mix of Ghostof2can and a Jackanory episode.

GhostOf2Can likes this.
  4. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

I’m a better story teller than that tbf

I have my daughter hooked on every word before bed

Reacher likes this.
  5. GhostOf2Can

Tbh I’ve heard a couple of testimonies such as this one from what were previously very well respected doctors and scientists

Eg. Geert Vanden bosche and Michael Yeadon (GVB is an expert in vaccines and even worked for GAVI for 10 years)

Obviously they’ve been smeared to high heaven now and their reputation is in tatters yet they are still speaking out, Yeadon especially seems to have really reached breaking point and appears desperate for people to listen

I can’t really think of any other reason they would do this other than they truly believe what they are saying

It is all very worrying as I think we can all agree the way the government is behaving is disgusting at this point and they are definitely not doing all this for a virus as mild as Covid

Something does not add up

actin and Reacher like this.
  6. spearman

spearman Full Member

I’m not sure I’m buying a conspiracy. Not this one anyway!

if it was just our government setting lockdowns then I’d believe it, but this would mean that’s every government in the world is in on the same ploy.....seems a bit far fetched for me.

mal likes this.
  7. GhostOf2Can

Does all seem very far fetched. I do struggle with stuff like this

I can say I don’t necessarily believe the death of most of the population who have been vaccinated is imminent, but I do believe something pretty nefarious is going on (Even if it’s a simple as ramming health ID’s and mandatory vaccination through or conditioning us all to massively restricted lives due to climate change (I tend to believe both tbh)) and I don’t think we can trust the governments of the world

I’m Interested and worried to see where we all find ourselves in 2-3 years time