Victoria Secret Model Gets Married And Has Kids? How Can This Even Happen

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by NoPain, Jun 21, 2022.

1. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

As we have been wisely informed that all Victoria secret models are born men and changed into women it seems they have got better about doing the change llas this one has managed to also have kids, amazing surprised there isn't more on the fact that they have managed to do sex changed with all the reproductive organs of the new sex working, it's cutting edge science and I am shocked this is not more of a story https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ettyfer-kiss-marrying-Greece-second-time.html and people say there is no government conspiracy

Last edited: Jun 21, 2022
    TONY FERGUSON likes this.
  2. Richard Dick

Richard Dick Top Contributor

Has Max been sectioned or something? Awfully quiet on the conspiracy front lately.

NoPain and TONY FERGUSON like this.
  3. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Genuinly think this Max was called Tekkers on another forum and sadly genuinely think it would be credible to assume his gaps in posting could easily relate to time in a mental institution, he was incredibly paranoid but as with most could not articulate what he believed was going on.

4. JusJamin

JusJamin Full Member

Alternatively, he could of just not fancied being one of few to believe the things he does and so probably either observes or has left altogether

5. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

More than likely got fed up of a few fucktards regularly bringing up he’s suffered from addiction problems in the past

Cant say I blame him

Simon90, Gymshark and Pie ead like this.
  6. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Never put a person down for suffering from addictions, I am 2 years clean of all vices.

But pushing a non sensical, badly thought out belief in the most comic conspiracies that 14 year old trolls on 4chan make up to see if people are gullible enough to believe them is a valid reason to question his mental state.

Richard Dick likes this.
  7. Mrwright

Mrwright Full Member

It's all lies.

Is there any video of the "baby"
    Actually coming out of "her"???

Didn't think so

Gov just pulling the wool over your sheep eyes with MSM feeding the narrative

NoPain and Richard Dick like this.
  8. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

You cant be saying these type of words if you got the Jab... its hypocritical.

2 years clean of all vices? even roids?

but ok.. 2 years clean is good, but before this you were some wrecked mess spouting shit for years and years?.. so your directly saying you are clean and no longer chat shit anymore.. ... ... ok

9. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Not sure what you are even saying? You mean I can't dispute that all models for Victoria secret are post op transexuals, there is some conspiracy regarding pizza and hot dogs and a whole head of other crazyness.

10. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

Everything is a conspiracy... Everything is a lie, nothing you see is Real its just warped to help your brain understand it... your all fucked zombies and you dont even know it

11. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Indeed, take Lsd you will see we are just energy and wavelengths, we only see what our minds let us because if you open the eye too wide your brain will not be able to take the reality.

Very deep. But doesn't stop some utter insane bullshit being spouted, not only that its just not very important if obamas wife is a man is it? I mean have people nothing better to do with their time that to worry if someone likes his women born men.

Open your eyes there is a world out there you can control why not worry on making that part better for you and your close ones than get het up about stuff that probably is not true and even if it was, what the hell can you do about it or why would you even care.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
  12. Richard Dick

It's precisely because some people have no control over their own lives that they come up with this way of thinking as a coping mechanism. Believing there's some giant global conspiracy that you're aware of (yet can't articulate in any way) and everyone else with normal lives are the ones that are wrong is a welcome distraction from the reality of sitting in a bedsit eating farmfoods sausages or doing heroin.

TONY FERGUSON and NoPain like this.
  13. TONY FERGUSON

TONY FERGUSON Winging my way to heaven as we speak, son. Top Contributor

What the fuck are you on about?

Everybody who called him out on his addiction was right. He would take the moral high ground and needed reminding of his own standing.

If he wasn't such a fucking stupid wanker nobody would have bought his addiction into it.

You saying you can't blame him makes you and all those who liked your comment as fucking stupid as he is.

And that's saying something.

14. Richard Dick

It's a fair point. If you want to go around looking down your nose at people for getting a vaccine that most of the world's population has gotten at this point with no ill effects then you can't really get upset when people point out this is a bit hypocritical since you injected yourself multiple times with heroin cut with fuck-knows-what.

15. GhostOf2Can

GhostOf2Can Top Contributor

That would be a fair point. I’d have no problem with that

But that’s not really how the subject was broached was it

I don’t really have a problem anyway it doesn’t involve me, I just think it may have had a part to play in why he’s disappeared. Not something you would constantly like to be reminded of