1. TMuscle acknowledges the use of AAS (anabolic and androgenic steroids) POMs (prescription-only medicines) and other performance-enhancing substances in bodybuilding today. It aims to provide reliable information on their safe administration, side effects and dangers.

TMuscle does not approve or support the unlawful supply, possession or use of any drug.

Members may report and describe factually their experiences with AAS and brands of AAS and POMs.

Members may not offer to supply or facilitate the unlawful supply of AAS, POMS or other controlled drugs on TMuscle or its messaging systems.

Wasted Life And Shutdown Story

Discussion in 'Anabolic Steroids & Prohormones' started by Washington, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Washington

Washington

I took aas from 20-25. Now 38. I stayed on for 9 month in 2005 and never recovered. Ibecame dependent on alcohol a couple of month after the cycle and crack head a year later. Urologist wouldn't put me on testosterone as he said my levels were normal. I saw an endo in 2011 who was going to put me on nebido after I became clean and sober because my levels were borderline at 11.1 but changed his mind so I relapsed.

Seen 3 nhs endos from 2013 to 2014 and none were helpful. I started taking test cyp for 4-5 weeks in 2015 but no improvement, I'm guessing it was fake. I 've 2 pct's this year, clomid 100mg and 40mg nolvadex for 6 weeks which raised my test to 23 but oestradiol was high at 264 and shbg was 93. I was also still drinking. I got 80,000 pound iheritance in 2016 and blew the lot on crack and alcohol but mainly crack so I can't go private.

I'm jobless, on esa and pip and thinking of self med trt at 250mg a week. I can't get a boner at all. What would you do if you were me? Full blown impotence.

2. Sjundea

Sjundea Top Contributor

Would probably find a job.

Brigsy, noel, Swole29 and 8 others like this.
  3. Fatbrah

Fatbrah TMuscle Fatministrator Top Contributor

Up the tren

4. Reacher

Reacher Top Contributor

mate
    I don't think gear is the answer your looking for

biddy likes this.
  5. Ultimatewarrior

Ultimatewarrior

Mate.
    Don't take this the wrong way,but I think you need to talk to someone.
    I don't think trt is the answer you're looking for.talk to someone first,and then go from there.

noel and biddy like this.
  6. Mr mac

Mr mac TM Health & Safety officer Top Contributor

Training Log:
    Click Here
    Your levels are still almost twice mine. I'm envious

7. biddy

biddy Full Member

Yeah mate I'd go see your doc for a referral to see someone.Id guess you've got a lot deeper rooted problems than test levels.Hope it all works out for you.

Reacher likes this.
  8. Swole29

Swole29 Top Contributor

Crack and alcholic isn't gna help you hormone levels

9. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

Arh mate that’s so sad you must be in a bad place. Like you I’ve been on steroids for years and my test levels were similar. I self trt and do my own bloods at medichecks now and I’m feeling great. Better libido and energy ect. Get yourself a good ugl or pharma. 250 is good for size but maybe 100 mg or 150 mg will be great to keep things in line. You do know what medichecks is don’t you ?

10. Tronic

Tronic Full Member

And her some help on the drugs and alcohol. If your depressed, anxious with low self esteem that will cause hard on problems. Work hard on yourself, diet, seek help :)

11. TBLifter

TBLifter Top Contributor