• While members here are knowledgeable, they are not doctors and are not able to diagnose or recommend treatment for medical conditions. Please consult a health care professional rather than risk your health.

Water Retention

Highlandermb

ive been on Dianabol and test e now for three weeks and hade to go to the docs as i couldnt walk more as 200 m. He done a load of checks and said ive got water retention and light thrombosis as my heart dont want to play as it should. Never had this before and ive used dianadol before and methyltestosterone before and was always good.
Think i should change my source.

ive been on Dianabol and test e now for three weeks and hade to go to the docs as i couldnt walk more as 200 m. He done a load of checks and said ive got water retention and light thrombosis as my heart dont want to play as it should. Never had this before and ive used dianadol before and methyltestosterone before and was always good.
Think i should change my source.

Change your source?

Strange logic mate. You might have been fine on it before but that doesn’t mean you’re fine on it now. Nobody is gonna replace dianabol with anything else, dbol is pennies and given water retention is standard on dbol and standard with testoerone, it shouldn’t really come as unexpected or surprised?

If you do intend on switching then run something that doesn’t rely heavily on its conversion to oestrogen to be useful and therefore might not stress your CV system as much, I’d be asking yourself is it really worth though if you’re attending the GP’s and he’s telling you you’ve got a thrombosis.

That’s a fairly serious problem mate, not one you should be taking at all lightly.

Your only wise choice is to stop the dianabol. An anti E won’t work particularly well with dbol in there, It will aromatise at a slower rate sure but the oestrogen it produces doesnt like being metabolised and oestrogen.will accumulate and exert its effects regardless so there’s no real way to get around it.

I’d have a serious think about it all mate.

Think you should stop all chemicals your putting in your body. Bit of a strange post

Why stra
Think you should stop all chemicals your putting in your body. Bit of a strange post
Why strange ?????
Ive used Dbol since 1988 and never a problem up till now, yes ok im not young any more ( 58) but with this last cycle its shit,

I think he thinks it's strange because you have underlying serious issues so changing a source won't change the situation you're in. Something like a Thrombosis although not dangerous on it's own can lead to worse if it detaches and kill you. Added to that your age and a heart issue and it's kinda the time to say I'll have a break maybe.

Reactions: CRD
I think he thinks it's strange because you have underlying serious issues so changing a source won't change the situation you're in. Something like a Thrombosis although not dangerous on it's own can lead to worse if it detaches and kill you. Added to that your age and a heart issue and it's kinda the time to say I'll have a break maybe.
S Man, Sometimes i look at other men my age and think. Fuck i dont wont to look like that, and ive alway had a problem with fat people, not saying all older people are fat but it tends to go that way, Maybe i just dont want to get old. Haha
Maybe i should do as me dad always said, ' grow up and act your age not your shoe size, haha

Reactions: G-G
Back