Weekend Out In Newcastle

Westy19

Top Contributor
Right guys and gals

Just had it confirmed my mates stag do is gonna be in Newcastle weekend of 21st to 23rd April

What are the best areas to look at? Any bars in particular to look at?

What about strip clubs?

Also bearing in mind there is likely to be about 20 of us, are there any areas that to don't like big groups?

The teeside boat party is quality.

Start off in Jesmond - good pre drinking bars and make sure you go to the Tokyo Bar

The boat is a laugh
Jesmond for some nice bars
Collingwood Street for posher bars
Quayside is also fun
And finally the Bigg Market for a pint and a fight - a great British night:beer:

Did the boat party. It was the only decent thing about Newcastle.

There were about 15 of us, never had any issues getting in places.

last stag I was in, was Newcastle. was fucking good. stayed in some massive hotel that was like being on holiday in a club 18-25 place. just full of stags & hennys. cant remember where was good because I was nutted before I left Dundee all the way through. we went to the dog track for a race day.. was pretty shit. just full of pikeys.

Had about 3 or 4 nights there
Boss i recon.. dnt even no where i go relli but always good and ave a laff

can't stand the place as they all talk with a funny accent :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
cam stand the place as they all talk with a funny accent :lol::lol::lol:

Same.

My Mrs did a placement in Newcastle. So I was down a lot. had a short stint of stayin with her. Stayed in Jesmond, has a few nicer bars. Don't think they would let a stag in.

All the Geordie shore wannabes go to:
Bjoux
Perdu
Tup tup
Floritas
Can be hit or miss.

Loads of places mate, the whole big market and a fight thing? I don't get, never saw any fights or trouble.

Thanks for the input guys!
I did a quick search on jesmond and as it is supposed to be where he nicer bars are, my main concern would be being able to get a stag group of 20-25 blokes in!

I lived/worked there for 5 years odd, Bigg Market was always the place where aggro would spill out fairly frequently. It was still good though! Maybe things have changed :)

last stag I was in, was Newcastle. was fucking good. stayed in some massive hotel that was like being on holiday in a club 18-25 place. just full of stags & hennys. cant remember where was good because I was nutted before I left Dundee all the way through. we went to the dog track for a race day.. was pretty shit. just full of pikeys.

I have a 3 and half hour train journey up so I full expect to be out my tree by the time I get there!

I have a 3 and half hour train journey up so I full expect to be out my tree by the time I get there!

was about 2.5hr for us & there was a fucking ban on alcohol on the trains that day! was devastated because I was already half cut & about half a g down. police were patrolling the train checking juice bottles didn't contain alcohol etc. couldn't even sneak to the bog for a key! longest train journey of our lives :lol:

Back