Welcome Ex Members Of Ukm

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by GTWMT, Oct 30, 2021.

1. AnimalLifter

AnimalLifter Full Member

hes the only one not banned there hahaha

2. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

Lee…we know it’s you!!

3. Rob O’tren

Rob O’tren Full Member

He owns UKM! They can’t ban him he’s GOD!!

4. Omid_fitness

Omid_fitness Full Member

Got me

5. Brian Multigym

Brian Multigym Full Body Routine. Full Member

Fair enough DON'T read it then....

6. Brian Multigym

Really, well the way it looks on the UKM forum his ID has gone.

7. Omid_fitness

Omid_fitness Full Member

Tbh lads I'm over it, this forum T-muscle has some great content in the older forum posts (and new ones of course), defo worth moving on and having a read thru, like a book if you will haha, but there is a lot to be learned, so my advise is to lap it up, it can only improve us as individuals.

Also thanks to the long standing members and mods over here at T-muscle for allowing us to moan privously, BUT most importantly for welcoming us over to their community. Much love

Jamesalan likes this.
  8. Brian Multigym

If you read this, thanks Paul for the post you placed and got a response from Admin.

9. Omid_fitness

Omid_fitness Full Member

Tbh lads I'm over it, this forum T-muscle has some great content in the older forum posts (and new ones of course), defo worth moving on and having a read thru, like a book if you will haha, but there is a lot to be learned, so my advise is to lap it up, it can only improve us as individuals.

Also thanks to the long standing members and mods over here at T-muscle for allowing us to moan privously, BUT most importantly for welcoming us over to their community. Much love

I think we should respect T-muscle enough to stop going on about ukm now, that's not what this forum is for. I think it's time to move on

10. Brian Multigym

Yes I agree about this forum, but I have not let it go over UKM. I await a response. I am not posting on this thread again.

11. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

He is the Joker

12. NoPain

NoPain Full Member

Just for your info TMuscle is a UK owned and run operation by one guy and his team it's well run and not some faceless operator in Canada who snap up forums just to put ads on them. Why not stay make it your new home and add some good content

Omid_fitness likes this.
  13. Big Balls

Big Balls Top Contributor

tenor (4).gif

G-G and Rob O’tren like this.
  14. Omid_fitness

Omid_fitness Full Member

Agreed

15. btecmick

btecmick

What's up UKM bros!

It turns out I was banned for :

fagitas.PNG

So apologies for accusing Pscarb for banning me but this nonsense message about being banned for pandemic "misinformation " was only added a few days later.

I was banned straight after posting a jokey reply to ketone's mock pscarb account, in which I said FO with your melted plastic looking physique. The only logical conclusion was that scarb banned me . As till that point I had no clue who Omid was or of any of the other faggotry going on behind the scenes. And scarb has banned me in the past for disagreeing with his opinion. Quite ironic that's what he's moaning about with the current regime.

All the scamdemic info I posted was pretty much all data coming from official sources like the NHS, Public Health England, ONS etc etc accompanied with links to said data, and I think made it quite clear what was my own opinion and what was official data.

Anyways fuk em was wasting too much time on that shyte site anyway TBH.

Doubt I'll bother posting much if at all on this forum but best of of luck to all my iron bros (even all the fags like denied, todai, gman, cronyus etc etc)

P.S G-man, be careful mentioning my name in my abcense or I'll pass your address details onto to that De asha fella and give him the link to the thread where you're accusing him of being a class A drug dealer. LOLs